Print Thread
Annoying timespan in trade window #669653
28/06/20 09:13 AM
28/06/20 09:13 AM
Sir Random Offline OP
apprentice
Sir Random  Offline OP
apprentice

At end game, Almira and Tarquin delays too much in order to doing things in trade window. At the beginning, this delay was inexistent or short so it wasn't a problem, but now is annoying going to base camp to order, equip and sell stuff because everytime i talk with Almira or Tarquin i have to wait for the trade window, selecting things to sell has delay, selecting filters also has delay, same with identifyng things, etc.
For sure this is related with them having a ton of things in their inventory, things that have to be searched in the database and loaded graphically in the GUI... but ugh, it's annoying anyway.

BTW: I say Almira and Tarquin because they are my default "shitty stuff buyers". Can be replaced for anyone

Always outnumbered, never outgunned
Re: Annoying timespan in trade window [Re: Sir Random] #669716
30/06/20 02:42 AM
30/06/20 02:42 AM
Eastern Washington state, USA
C
caninelegion Offline
Bugfinder General
caninelegion  Offline
Bugfinder General
C

Eastern Washington state, USA
I didn't know Almira traded. Really, late game, all there is is getting rid of junk and all the merchants are filthy rich. Seems like they are always of lower quality then what I already have as far as equipment is concerned, even while in Driftwood. I haven't noticed the delay, though.

Moderated by  Elwyn, gbnf, Larian_Koala