Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I am trying to make a custom sword for this game but I can't for the life of me get the model to export into the engine from Maya. I followed the tutorial and did two installs of the game and I still have the same problem. I get the error "Fatal Error! failed to Execute script larian_physics_processor." That shows up in a pop-up window and I get the following error from the Maya script window

// Error: root : Traceback (most recent call last):
File "larian_physics_processor.py", line 194, in <module>
File "larian_physics_processor.py", line 73, in main
File "larian_physics_processor.py", line 190, in _open_output_file
PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Divinity Original Sin 2/DefEd/Data/Public/SankojinWeapon_fa8067d7-b50d-4c70-9b12-3c51232a93a2/REF_SWORD_1H.bullet' //

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I figured it out. I had to run Maya as Admin. I have a new problem now though. The export now works but the file is empty. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Support
Support

You may want to check Larian's Discord, as well. There are more modders there now than still frequent the forum.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Raze

You may want to check Larian's Discord, as well. There are more modders there now than still frequent the forum.

That is very handy to know, thank you for that. I found a workaround though. I found Norbyte's exporting tool and I am now using that instead. Though I do wish that the tool for Maya worked for me.

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard