Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Seed of Power interferes with the "I only hurt cute chickens in self-defence" solution to the chicken quest, since the avalanche of void chickens turns Daeyna hostile.

Or maybe Daeyna's hatred for foul abominations is intentional.

Support
Support

Another person reported this, as well, but it wasn't reproducible from a different playthrough I checked, so it may depend on the exact state of the relevant quests, or something else related to the party or playthrough progression.

If you are playing on PC, please email supportdos2@larian.com with your save before introducing Peeper to his father (or email/reply/PM a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc). If you are using any non-Larian mods, also include a list of those enabled and/or the modsettings.lsx file from your profile folder.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder' (and similarly in OSX/Finder).

PS4 saves can be sent, as well, but they would need to be transferred to a USB flash drive first.
In the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, click Copy to USB Storage Device, select the relevant save(s) and Copy. From there you can zip the files, then copy to email or upload somewhere and provide a link.

I also experienced this. Solved it by distracting those two elves by speaking with them, then killing chickens with other two members.
Didn't kept saves at that point.

Support
Support

Thank you; I was able to duplicate this in Gottfried's save.

stranger
stranger
This has happened every time for me, if I haven't already killed Dayena, every time I try to not kill peeper I'm suddenly in a fight with all of them. 3 Different playthroughs that this happened.

stranger
stranger
Oh and I feel I should point out that I tried teleporting both Peeper and Magicockerel really far away, all the way down that slope, while we were in dialogue, to see if there was a way to not aggro Dayena, and the combat still started with her involved.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard