07/03/20 07:48 AM
07/03/20 07:48 AM
A
Abraxas* Offline
addict
Abraxas*  Offline
addict
A

Thanks for the quick and detailed answer!

I'll just continue my work then. The announcement/release of the project will probably follow next month. smile

My mods for DOS 1 EE: FasterAnimations - QuietDay - Samaritan
Re: EE pak extractor [Re: Draba] #664138
16/03/20 05:07 PM
16/03/20 05:07 PM
A
Abraxas* Offline
addict
Abraxas*  Offline
addict
A

A few animation files (DOS 1 EE) cause errors when I try to convert them:

- Player_Male_Attack_DWSML_02.dae: can't be converted back to GR2 (also when unchanged): "Import failed! Animation channel references nonexistent bone: Bone_Dummy_Attachment"

- Demons_ABC_Cast_Target_01_End.dae: can't be converted back to GR2 (also when unchanged): "Animation channel references nonexistent bone: Bone_Dummy_CastFXk"

- Cyclops_Wizard_A_Skill_01.GR2: can't be converted to dae from GR2: "Export failed! Model has multiple root bones! Please use the 'Conform to GR2' option to make sure that all bones from the base mesh are included in the export".
When using this option: "Export failed! Failed to conform skeleton: Animation track references bone 'Bip001' that cannot be found in the skeleton 'Eye_Bone_001"

- The same error for all animations of Env_Artillery_Flower_ABC: multiple root bones. Using 'Conform to GR2' throws the same 'multiple root bones' error.

Only Player_Male_Attack_DWSML_02 would be important for me at the moment. Do you think this could be fixed without too much effort?

Aside from these few files the tool did a great job! Thanks a lot!

My mods for DOS 1 EE: FasterAnimations - QuietDay - Samaritan
Re: EE pak extractor [Re: Draba] #666738
22/04/20 06:29 PM
22/04/20 06:29 PM
Noisyimp Offline
stranger
Noisyimp  Offline
stranger

Hello

I am trying to open a PAK file of a mod I have, (the mod itself is a working mod that changes the stat tables of bosses & NPCs) however I get the error:

Internal Error!
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance or object

at LSLib,LS PackageReader.Disposed()
at LSLib.Packager.UncompressPackage(StringpackagePatth, Strin outputPath, Func'2 filter)
at
ConverterApp.PackagePane.extractPackageBtn_Click(Objectsender, EventArgs e)

Any idea why this one wont open?
I actually get this error on the majority of the modded pak files I am trying to open.

Re: EE pak extractor [Re: Draba] #671269
30/07/20 02:58 PM
30/07/20 02:58 PM
V
Velocifasor Offline
stranger
Velocifasor  Offline
stranger
V

Hello. I have 2 problems with mods that have quite affected my gameplay.

1) The Resurrection Skill stopped working after I disabled it and enabled it again (I was having crashes and needed to test which mod was causing it). I can no longer use the skill, nor relearn it. The skill is greyed out in the skill bar and it's not present in the habilities book. Would I be able to remove the skill using the pak extractor? To start over an relearn it.

2) The Respec Mirror mod granted unlimited skill points to one of my characters. Would I be able to remove the unlimited points granted to the character?

Thanks for the help.

Last edited by Velocifasor; 30/07/20 02:59 PM.
Re: EE pak extractor [Re: Draba] #671294
31/07/20 06:51 AM
31/07/20 06:51 AM
Canada
Raze Offline

Larian Studios
Raze  Offline

Larian Studios

Canada

This is for D:OS 2?

Do you have a recent save made before you disabled the mod that added the resurrect skill?
Does the mod page mention if can be enabled mid game or needs a new game? Disabling a mod, resaving and enabling it again may cause problems.
For the 'ResurrectionSkillbook' mod, did you try crafting a new skillbook after enabling the mod again? (restoration skillbook + resurrect scroll + 1 life essence).
Can you switch to a similar mod? There is one that resurrects characters when you use a bedroll, for example (Rest-urrect - DEFINITIVE), though in that case it would not be usable in combat.
If you are playing on Classic or Explorer difficulty, lowering the difficulty to Story will give you a Resurrection skill that can be used outside of combat.

There is a D:OS 2 save editor which should be able to remove the excess skill points.

Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15