Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ontos Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Today I subscribed to 2 new mods in Steam Workshop (1, 2), and I even saw that there was a download. But in the folder C:\Users\XE\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\Mods I have not found any new mods. And in the game, they're not on the list of mods either. frown Rebooting Steam didn't help.
Earlier I played (DE) with many mods, and the problem arose only today.
The Internet is working fine (I've already written that I saw some downloads when I subscribed).
[Linked Image]

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Support
Support

(используя того же онлайн-переводчика)
Горстка людей сообщала об аналогичных проблемах. В моем случае обычно новые моды не копируются в папку Mods при подписке (для Definitive Edition; у меня никогда не было проблем с Classic), хотя в последнее время это происходит для некоторых модов при старте игры.
Обычно я просто ищу в папке '...\Steam\SteamApps\workshop\content\435150' файлы *.pak, сортирую по дате изменения и копирую последние в папку '...\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\Mods' вручную.

A handful of people have reported similar issues. In my case usually new mods are not copied to the Mods folder when subscribing (for the Definitive Edition; I never had a problem with Classic), though recently it does for some mods when starting the game.
Normally I just search the '..\Steam\SteamApps\workshop\content\435150' folder for *.pak files, sort by date modified and copy the recent ones to the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\Mods' folder manually.

Ontos Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thank you for the answer, I took the offer. And besides those 2, I've carried 27 out of 98, that's 27.5%! And the authors will update these mods, I will not get an automatic update - still need to drag and drop manually?
Please, eliminate this bug! It's critical for those who use mods.

Ontos Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Clarification. Launched the game, only 11 manually added mods are white, 17 are red (indicated not compatible with DE). But the problem is still important.

Support
Support

A programmer did look into this issue, but wasn't able to determine why Steam wasn't copying the mods, and it wasn't reproducible on any programmer or QA systems.

Double check that the mods you are subscribed to are for the Definitive Edition of the game; the ones in red are likely for the Classic version of the game, and may or may not have an update.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard