Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I saved Daeyena in Fort Joy from the Magisters. At Reaper's Coast i found the Chestpart (Cuirass of Contamination) of the Set from the Magister in the Black Pits (My first Item from this set). I sent it to the Chest of Lady Vengeance. Then I met Daeyena again near the abandoned sawmill, let her kill the Magister and left her alone.
Now in the Arx Act i didnt visit Daeyena's hideout. When i go to the Lady Vengeance Personalchest and take the Chestpart out of it in my inventory the Quest closes and says something like "We found all pieces of the Set" although this is still my first part of the Set.

Latest Version of Definitive Edition
German Localisation
No Mods used

Last edited by Samuel21; 14/08/20 04:50 AM.
Support
Support

Please email supportdos2@larian.com with your latest save before removing the armour from the storage chest on the Lady Vengeance (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder' (and similarly in OSX/Finder).

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Done!

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard