Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I noticed after reaching Chapter 6 my Contamination Boots, Greaves and Gauntlets were upgraded to level 18. Oddly enough, the chest piece is still level 14 and I have not found the helmet.

When I equip all of the armor, the quest was closed and moved into the archive. Played with the newest update on Switch.

Support
Support

Did you stash the chest piece in the Lady Vengeance storage chest earlier in the game?

Do you also have the Steam version on PC, to be able to use the cross save feature?
If not, an overview of how you handled the quest may be useful in trying to determine the source of the problem.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Just a heads up spoiler warning for other people first.

I only used Lady Vengeance's Storage once to store the Phoenix Egg.

If it helps, I skipped the first encounter with the Elf Daeyena in Fort Joy and triggered the quest from a book I stumbled upon (don't remember where). On act 2, I got the chestplate first via strength check and then killed the Daeyena for the Boots and Greaves after demanding some sort of reward from her.

I spent most of act 2 fully utilizing the set and stopped using around the end of act 3.

Before I do any major major quest in Arx, I noticed that every piece except the chestplate was upgraded to level 18.

I hope this helps and if you need to ask anything please ask away.

Last edited by MilkyTea; 16/08/20 04:33 AM.
Support
Support

Thank you; I'll create a bug report so a programmer can look in to this.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I just finished the quest properly and I got more information. My level was 18 when I finished the whole quest. As I mentioned earlier the greaves, boots and gauntlets was level 18 while the cuirass was level 14. After passing some skill checks I wore the complete set and the whole armour was upgraded again to level 19 instead.

That supposed to happen right?

Support
Support

Yes, that is suppose to happen when you wear the full set.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard