Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I'm really hyped for the Early Access,
I wish we get a compilation list of races, subraces, classes, subclasses, backgrounds, spells, features, etc. that will be available before the release of EA so we can prepare our team ahead of
time. Knowing the ways we will get our stats for our characters, points buy, dice rolls, etc. in Early Access.

How skills checks will be used in the game. Typically, when you try to look for something in D&D 5th edition, you will be asked to do a Investigation or a Perception check. In one gameplay footage, we saw a Nature check used to
discover a hidden treasure under a rock. It would be interesting to know what skills to look for certain tasks depending on how you want to play according to how Larian Studio decided to convert those Skill checks in BG3.

Also, does the reactions will be working in Early Access ? Is there any other action added to the Early Access that was not previously mentionned ?

What it will looks like to go from playing to do a short and a long rest, I'm aware of the camp but I want to know how the transition goes.

I would like to know the content available for character creation in EA as if D&D 5th edition books other than the PHB will be used in Early Access.

I'm very curious to what everybody else know and desire to know about the Early Access version of BG3.

Larian Studio, I really love what you did so far and I can't wait to get in the Early Access and give my cents as a long time D&D player, to make BG3 the best it can be, altogether as a community !

journeyman
journeyman
I would like to know about system requirements.

I drank what.. Socrates
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Toot033
I would like to know about system requirements.

+1

Add to that an announcement that EA will be coming to GOG as well.

veteran
veteran
I hope we will have

Swen in armour ✔️
The final part of BG3's cinematic intro ✔️
Lobotomies ✔️
Early Access details ✔️

For all this and more, join us Tuesday 18th August at 10am PT for the Panel From Hell!

as promised

https://twitter.com/baldursgate3/status/1293975334078095362

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by _Vic_
For all this and more, join us Tuesday 18th August at 10am PT for the Panel From Hell!

Vade huc Satana!

Last edited by Lotrotk; 14/08/20 02:56 PM.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard