Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
When you take Peeper in act 2 to his magical rooster father (and refuse to kill Peeper) a fight vs void chickens starts that automatically makes the nearby elf scion Daeyena and her allies hostile to player.

Daevena is the elf scion added in the The Four Relics Of Rivellon gift bag and she has several powerful allies join her when she goes hostile.

Please fix this bug since it completely ruins these quests.

Support
Support

This is a known issue. As a workaround, if you have 2 of your characters speak to the elves while the others deal with Peeper, that will keep them from joining (though you'll also be down 2 party members for the fight with the void chicks, if you don't take care of Peeper in the dialogue).

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
I was going to start a new thread but, since you answered this one, I don't feel like I'm hijacking it and it is somewhat related: is there any consequence to killing Daevena here? I did so on my one playthrough and I got all the armor. Just wondering.

Support
Support

No, not in terms of being able to complete the quest (and IIRC that is the last place you meet them, anyway).

C
stranger
stranger
C
So ... is this a long-standing known issue that still has no fix? I am doing a lone wolf run with a party of two, so the above "workaround" won't work for me.

+1: I am having this problem, and I am doing a lone wolf run with a party of one.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Just lost my Honour Mode save to this bug.

Yay.....

It is a very annoying bug.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard