Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: A new savegame editor for Enhanced Edition v1.6.0 [Re: Raze] #670988
23/07/20 09:45 PM
23/07/20 09:45 PM
Learn2Fly Offline
stranger
Learn2Fly  Offline
stranger

Thanks for the reply, I managed to get it to work by completely turning my AV off for a few minutes. I think it was doing some sort of file protection for the "My Documents" folder where the save games were. Oddly enough I tried moving the save folder just to edit the game then move it back, but the loader wouldn't recognize the save game because it was not with game files. Anyways, my AV was weird, and I couldn't find a way to add an exemption for those folders, so this works well enough for now. Still not sure how the editor ran just fine for weeks before this issue came up. Thanks again!

Re: A new savegame editor for Enhanced Edition v1.6.0 [Re: Aminoacow] #671887
15/08/20 11:52 AM
15/08/20 11:52 AM
Aranthar Offline
stranger
Aranthar  Offline
stranger

Hey guys,
I'm a bit of a programmer, but largely C++, Python, and some others. I haven't touched C# before, but I thought I would take a look at adding Skills to the editor. However I've been unable to get the source to compile. I'm using VS 2015 (and am very familiar with it for C++), and I downloaded and installed .NET Framework 4.6.2.

The SortGenerationList project builds without any issues. But D-OS Save Editor is blowing up. It thinks many of the .cs files are code of some other kind, and complains about just about every line there. Here's a screenshot of it all going wrong: https://imgur.com/a/N3kiE9z

This is my first foray into C#, but I'm hoping this is a simple issue I can resolve to get it compiling, while I learn more.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3