Act 1: Source point, Bless, and the cursed lever #658312
18/01/20 06:38 AM
18/01/20 06:38 AM
JuneMaddox Offline OP
stranger
JuneMaddox  Offline OP
stranger

I have a 2 man party: My main and Ifan

I completed the Arena and got the source collar removed on my main.

I got Ifan to learn bless. https://wordcounter.onl/ https://vidmate.onl/

I can't cast bless because Ifan still has his collar and I can't find anywhere to learn bless on my main.

I tried completed the vault of Braccus and speaking to the status after getting the necromancer jars but nothing happens.

Is there any other way to obtain bless or get the source collar off Ifan?

Last edited by JuneMaddox; 21/01/20 03:29 AM.
Re: Act 1: Source point, Bless, and the cursed lever [Re: JuneMaddox] #658318
18/01/20 08:16 AM
18/01/20 08:16 AM
Canada
Raze Offline

Larian Studios
Raze  Offline

Larian Studios

Canada

Your main character should also have learned Bless in the Hall of Echoes. It doesn't show up on the rights side of the skill window under Innate skills, but should be in the left side list of available (1 memory slot) skills. Try filtering the skill list to just Sourcery skills (pentagram in a circle).

If that is not the case, and you are playing on PC, please email supportdos2@larian.com with your latest save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc), as well as your most recent save before heading to the Hall of Echoes and learning Bless on Ifan, if available. If you are using any non-Larian mods, also include a list of those enabled and/or the modsettings.lsx file from your profile folder.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder' (and similarly in OSX/Finder).

PS4 saves can be sent, as well, but they would need to be transferred to a USB flash drive first.
In the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, click Copy to USB Storage Device, select the relevant save(s) and Copy. From there you can zip the files, then copy to email or upload somewhere and provide a link.

There is a way to get the source collar off Ifan, after you find the Seeker's camp.