So, I've finished the game a while ago and wasn't sure how to feel about it.

I liked the storyline, no doubt about that. It's just the gameplay in FOV that bothers me. I mean, it looks like it was put together without a lot of time or thoughts.
This may sound a bit harsh, but really... In ED, skillpoints were pretty scarce and you had to actually think before investing. In FOV, skillpoints are thrown around as if they're nothing. There was also this annoying bug where every time I entered a cave, the monsters respawned. Good for exp, but I doubt it was meant to be.

The bossfight was a piece of cake too. I tried both ways and always played on hardest difficulty. What bothered me the most was that I didn't change a single piece of equipement since my fight against the divine in ED. That's not really logical for an RPG where you level like at least 10 levels. The bossfight against the divine was pretty easy too, btw. Maybe I've just choosen all the right gear and charms and enchantments, but before I bought the DKS, I played ED too, and the fight against the Divine was real hard then...

Just expressing my thoughts, I wonder if there are any among us that feel the same way.

The Question isn't how
The Question is when
and the answer is now