Has there been any word of an official Divinity Engine Wiki from Larian? If not should we wait for an announcement or should we get busy creating our own community wiki?

I was thinking I could throw up a mediawiki installation with a suitable domain name if the community would find that helpful. It would be professionally hosted (i.e. not by me!) with a 99.99% uptime, unlimited bandwith and I have about 39.9GB free space left with my provider (which should be way more than we need). That way we should be free from the limits of the likes of Wikia and all the advertising spam.

For those that don't know me I've been modding (NWN, NWN2, Dragon Age) for the last dozen years or so. I was heavily involved with BioWare in setting up and maintaining the Dragon Age Toolset Wiki (deciding what extensions we needed, writing the GeShi config, creating lot of templates, generating most of the scripting pages, etc.).

That said, in the interests of full disclosure I have to confess to having the artistic abilities of your average house brick and I am really only interested in scripting. So if people want a pretty wiki with lots of stuff about terrain, characters, etc. they are going to have to contribute!

Sunjammer
Code Monkey
Divinity Engine Wiki