Originally Posted By: Aenra
Glad i could help smile


It was funny, actually, because I tried this very fix earlier, but not very diligently--because I did not have your step-by-step instructions--and because for some reason Win10 kept wanting to assign the .ct extension to Adobe Acrobat...;) So after I changed the default association for .ct to the CE, and after I followed your instructions, I got it to work, at last. So, thanks again for bringing it up here as I would not have looked at it again if you hadn't.

I like these things because I can buff up my characters a bit at the beginning so as to make the game much less of a slow-plodding grind to begin with. I do just enough so as to make character advancement still a major part of the game--just not quite as tedious in the beginning. Thanks again!


I'm never wrong about anything, and so if you see an error in any of my posts you will know immediately that I did not write it...;)