Quote:

Are you sure you really can't? It is often enough to just look at the person to see. And that are not only eyes that say.

Disagreeable people can be good. People who dislike you (and thus stare at you with death glares) are not necessarily evil. So, no, I'd say that it can't be determined just by looking.

Quote:

And as far as reputation is concerned, you are absolutely right. Thief may have high reputation among thieves.
Can thief have honour and be therefore respected among people of honour?

There are some cases that men (okay, people, to be Politically Correct) of dark professions must have a, ah, trustworthy reputation. No one would want to hire a double-crossing, unreliable thief or assassin to do one's job, yes? That's one form of "honor". Another instance is that, if you are known as a skilled thief/assassin/what-have-you, people of the same profession are unlikely to cross you. So reputation is definitely important.

Quote:

mmm but it would look good. i mean if u make a gme too realistic noone would want to play it.

Oh, I do beg to differ. Overly "realistic" nuisances such as needing food and drink aside, I'm sure many people would want a game with a fair amount of realism. It can add depth to the story, even. (Opposing factions, actually getting hunted down for committing certain deeds, having options to join with a faction of your choice, actually having to persuade people to help you, et all.) There is a reason, after all, that some aspects of Morrowind appeal to some people. (Including me. A shame that the gameplay, once reaching a certain point, is completely gah.)