Larian Studios
Posted By: The Endless Neclace for Elean in the dark forest - 16/10/08 04:24 PM
I have gotten this quest, where I have to find a necklace for Elean in the elven encampment in the dark forest, and then he will return my feelings. (Elean is standing by the well) I have no clue of where to find the necklace. He gave me a scroll (a drawing of it) and I asked his father, but the only thing they both said, was that the necklace was lost in the age of the Damned.
Do any of you know where I can find it?

Btw - I have played the game several times and have never gotten this quest before smile
Posted By: Raze Re: Neclace for Elean in the dark forest - 16/10/08 08:16 PM

When it comes to jewelry, the most knowledgeable person in the game would be the dwarven jeweler in the dwarven halls....

This quest is available if you talk to the elf by the well after completing the elven and dwarven council member quests (ie resolving the conflict between the elves and dwarves).
Posted By: The Endless Re: Neclace for Elean in the dark forest - 16/10/08 08:22 PM
I will try go talk to him.
Posted By: The Endless Re: Neclace for Elean in the dark forest - 20/10/08 01:53 PM
It worked - I am engaged to Elean wink
Posted By: Crow6561 Re: Neclace for Elean in the dark forest - 22/02/10 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by The Endless
It worked - I am engaged to Elean wink

Congrstulations! Have a date set yet? hahaha
Posted By: BaroninMana Re: Neclace for Elean in the dark forest - 19/03/10 09:27 PM
^^
He are 1 Year(s)betroths.
Then he's undivorced with Elean or Eleanalessa.

I'm Sorry my English are Bad. ._.^ frown
This is the Wedding quest?
Posted By: Raze Re: Neclace for Elean in the dark forest - 23/08/11 05:33 PM

Yes, though you never actually get as far as a wedding.
(: yeah...Red Light house :P
Posted By: Raze Re: Neclace for Elean in the dark forest - 24/08/11 09:11 AM

That's a different quest... silly
Yeah i know :P but,my favorite...You can be Homosexual :S (And,Sorry..my English is very bd:( )
Good to see,not only i play this game..in 2011 *_*
© Larian Studios forums