Larian Studios
Posted By: uberduber Your first run through - 30/06/14 02:22 PM
I am wondering whether people are going to start right off doing co-op or do single player first time through.

I was thinking I would do single so I could take my time and explore areas alot, etc rather than risk that 'zerg' feeling. Co-op would be alot of fun though....
Posted By: heppils Re: Your first run through - 30/06/14 02:23 PM
Will probably only be doing Single Player. I'm anti-social.
Posted By: mugsyman Re: Your first run through - 30/06/14 02:28 PM
Need to really learn mechanics well before attempting co-op with wife to avoid frustration points.
Posted By: Horrorscope Re: Your first run through - 30/06/14 02:39 PM
Coop if there aren't any linking or other main issues.
Posted By: Jazno Re: Your first run through - 30/06/14 02:41 PM
Originally Posted by heppils
Will probably only be doing Single Player. I'm anti-social.

Me too, frankly, not sure why I'm here in the first place. (Heads for door)
Posted By: Disketa Re: Your first run through - 30/06/14 03:01 PM
I'm going to play alone on my first playthrough, none of my friends that would be interested in the game have time at the moment, but the main reason is that people in multiplayer tend to rush things a little bit. I want to experience the game at my own pace.
Posted By: LeBurns Re: Your first run through - 30/06/14 03:12 PM
I get the full experience solo. Then again solo. Then again solo. And so on...

No MP for me.
Posted By: camelotcrusade Re: Your first run through - 30/06/14 03:56 PM
This is one of the few games I've played where I'm confident we'll get the full experience via co-op mode... so that's what we're going to do. We play over a LAN in the same room, so it's more like glorified hot seat and it's easy to stay in sync both in and out of the game. Can't wait to start!
Posted By: uberduber Re: Your first run through - 30/06/14 07:43 PM
Yeah think I will do the same first run since you can enjoy community chat while in single player. I will probably do coop second run to really enjoy the dialogue options cuz I think its pretty original how they worked that.
Posted By: Katreyn Re: Your first run through - 30/06/14 07:56 PM
I was initially going to do co-op. But my friend had some real life issues arise and doesn't have time at the moment.

So I'm just rolling single player. Which so far has proved to be the better idea. Since I can learn some things to share with my friend later since he has very little experience with Divine Divinity. :P And since I'm a chronic hoarder I can loot all the boxes without someone whining. :P
© Larian Studios forums