Larian Studios
Posted By: dan0001 Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 02/07/14 02:37 PM
Hi,

Has anyone received one of these yet? If so, did you get any dispatch emails or shipment notifications?

Thanks
Posted By: warg Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 02/07/14 03:20 PM
This may take several day since they shipped a bunch of them on Monday.
If you selected a non-Steam version, it will take to be shipped some more weeks because they just started to print the discs.
Posted By: RiptoR Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 03/07/14 11:30 AM
My version just arrived.

It's a very nice box, but there's a small printing error on the back. The description for Zandalor's Trunks is cut off. It says "Enjoy a unique", and that's it.
Posted By: Elwyn Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 03/07/14 11:32 AM
I've just got my box as well. (UK)
Posted By: RiptoR Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 03/07/14 01:53 PM
Originally Posted by Elwyn
I've just got my box as well. (UK)

Does yours have the same printing error?
Hi!

I bought the collectors edition yesterday from Larian website. Do you know how much time takes the delivery? (I think it is shipped from Belgium, and I live in Germany)

Thanks!
So the boxes arrived in Belgium and in the UK but not in Germany so far? I'm sad. frown

Also why don't I have a fancy kickstarter badge under my name like Elwyn???
Posted By: Jito463 Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 03/07/14 04:48 PM
Did you read the stickied topic at the top of the forum?
Ah, got it, thanks! smile
Posted By: Addon Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 03/07/14 05:10 PM
I'm still waiting when it arrives to Russia. And have the same question: were there any emails or shipment notifications? Mayby tracking numbers? It's obvious that shipment will take a couple of weeks, however I'm interested in tracking my CE.
Originally Posted by Addon
I'm still waiting when it arrives to Russia. And have the same question: were there any emails or shipment notifications? Mayby tracking numbers? It's obvious that shipment will take a couple of weeks, however I'm interested in tracking my CE.

No, I haven't got any notification.

Couple of weeks? Postal service is that bad in Russia?
Posted By: Addon Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 04/07/14 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by LordCrash
Couple of weeks? Postal service is that bad in Russia?

No, postal service is pretty good, despite of customs control. Majority of time looses when goods cross the border.
Posted By: dan0001 Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 04/07/14 10:36 AM

I'm in the UK and haven't received mine yet frown

Bit strange that it's arrived for Elwyn, but the post in my village has never been that great! @Elwyn, did yours arrive by standard Royal Mail postie or was it a courier?

I am not sure how much $18 gets you for international delivery, but for something that costs $95 I would have been happy to pay a bit more for tracked shipping. Never mind, I am sure it will get here soon smile
Posted By: Zaxth Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 04/07/14 12:20 PM
And I'm just sitting here hoping they ship the signed CE's soon smile
Still waiting. That's especially sad since a buddy of mine already got his CE here in Germany...
Posted By: vometia Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 04/07/14 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by dan0001

I'm in the UK and haven't received mine yet frown

Same here, and I live in a major town. I need to give my non-existent patience a bit of work!
It arrived today and I'm extremely happy with it. One exception: the cloth map feels cheap, but I can live with that! It would be cool if Larian would release a PDF version of it though!
Originally Posted by Nemisis_Dragon
It arrived today and I'm extremely happy with it. One exception: the cloth map feels cheap, but I can live with that! It would be cool if Larian would release a PDF version of it though!

And another one who got is copy in Germany today...

disagree
Posted By: Gyson Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 04/07/14 03:41 PM
Heck, I'm not even sure if anyone in the U.S. received their (non-Kickstarter) Collector's Editions yet, and those were sent out a week prior to launch. I'm wondering when I should start being concerned. Someone in Ireland got theirs yesterday, however.
Posted By: sangoon Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 04/07/14 04:42 PM
Still havn't received mine in France either.
Posted By: dan0001 Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 05/07/14 09:41 AM

It arrived for me by Royal Mail postie this morning smile
Arrived me yesterday ... soundtrack is running (still waiting for the linux version) laugh
Still nothing here (France).

Any french ppl received their kickstarter edition ?
Posted By: sangoon Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 05/07/14 01:03 PM
Hi folks !!

I finally received my copy today.

According to the postal stamp on the package, it was shipped on 2nd of July so, the time of arrival was normal.

According to me it would have be nice of larian to give an ETA to backers or, even better, a shipping track number.

Nervermind, enough of speaking, let's start playing !!!

Have fun all !!

Hey i got my copy of D:OS collector's edition this morning with a smile from my postman lol...guess either he's just being nice or that he knows what is in the parcel hehehe.

still feels very surreal to see the game in hand and the smell of the manual mmmm
anyway can't wait to see the artbook i think it would be my prized possession besides the cloth map ^^

hope everyone gets their copies soon :p
Posted By: Joram Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 05/07/14 02:57 PM
The Game Manual not only smell good, its content is even better !! laugh
Posted By: vometia Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 05/07/14 03:39 PM
Mine also turned up today: I guess I just needed to email Larian asking about it for it to decide to arrive! No signed poster though, I guess they're sending that separately.
Look what I've got today! smile

[Linked Image]

party party party
Posted By: Flash Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 05/07/14 04:09 PM
I requested a Non-Steam DVD via E-Mail, and I got a confirmation mail from Larian, saying that the Non-Steam DVDs would be shipped some weeks later.

Today I the postman came and brought the game. I'd guess this can't be the Non-Steam DVD.
Did this happen to anyone else?
Posted By: Raze Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 05/07/14 07:06 PM

Maybe they decided clear out the CE boxes and ship the second run of DVDs with the art books, or something?
Posted By: RiptoR Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 07/07/14 09:05 AM
Originally Posted by Raze

Maybe they decided clear out the CE boxes and ship the second run of DVDs with the art books, or something?

If this is the case, I wonder if it would be to late to request DRM free disks too.

Could we get some official confirmation on this?
Posted By: Van748 Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 07/07/14 10:14 AM
Anyone from Singapore received their collectors edition yet ? I've been waiting everyday but no news at all frown! Luckily I still get to play with the early access key !
Still didn't receive it here in Germany frown
Anyone in Canada get one yet?
Well I live in the US and ordered my mine when it was first announced. I still have not received it. They put all their time and money into production and none into its shipment but I'm sure I'll get mine before the end of the week (I hope).
Originally Posted by Thedemonsmaster
Still didn't receive it here in Germany frown

That's strange. I also live in germany and mine arrived on friday.
Not received mine in the UK yet - I'm starting to get worried.

B
Originally Posted by Flash
I requested a Non-Steam DVD via E-Mail, and I got a confirmation mail from Larian, saying that the Non-Steam DVDs would be shipped some weeks later.

Today I the postman came and brought the game. I'd guess this can't be the Non-Steam DVD.

This has just happened to me. I"m nervous to crack it open. Have you checked your discs yet?
Posted By: Van748 Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 09/07/14 05:58 AM
I've trier contacting larian support for the collectors edition but there are still no replies also and I'm starting to get worried. I'm from Singapore by the way and I hope it wouldn't take that long to arrive at.my place too frown
Originally Posted by dancingcrab
This has just happened to me. I"m nervous to crack it open. Have you checked your discs yet?
When I checked mine, it was the Steam version (which promptly fell over when started on an offline system, yuk yuk). Emailed Larian and had a response saying the DRM-free DVDs would be sent out when ready.
Posted By: warg Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 09/07/14 08:49 AM
Originally Posted by Stargazer
When I checked mine, it was the Steam version (which promptly fell over when started on an offline system, yuk yuk). Emailed Larian and had a response saying the DRM-free DVDs would be sent out when ready.

I suppose you will get the signed version too?
I can't wait to get it but I hope they waited a bit so we can get a better patched version and the editor on it too...
But my patience it at the end. ;-)
Posted By: MaxTeel Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 09/07/14 10:54 AM
I have yet to recieve my non-kickstarter physical CE here in Portugal. It would great if Larian could give us a way to track it.

Now, I have a question about the keys that come in the box. When I bought the game in the start of June, I got the steam early access key. I though that, on launch, I would lose that key and then have to use one of the keys that came in the CE box. But... I'm playing the game! Larian Vault still shows me the early access key, and doesn't show a non-steam download link.

Now, will I have three keys? (the one I have + 2 in the box) Or the box only comes with one? Or will one of the keys in the box match the key I already have? (Which I think that implies a lot of coordination in assembling the box and shipping to the right people. Really tricky)

Now, about the Steam/DRM. I have the steam version. If you close Steam you can play the game. If you copy+paste the game folder to another place in the PC you can play it too. I have yet to try in another computer, but I believe the game to really be DRM/Steam-DRM free.
Posted By: Natsu Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 09/07/14 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by MaxTeel
I have yet to recieve my non-kickstarter physical CE here in Portugal. It would great if Larian could give us a way to track it.

Now, I have a question about the keys that come in the box. When I bought the game in the start of June, I got the steam early access key. I though that, on launch, I would lose that key and then have to use one of the keys that came in the CE box. But... I'm playing the game! Larian Vault still shows me the early access key, and doesn't show a non-steam download link.

Now, will I have three keys? (the one I have + 2 in the box) Or the box only comes with one? Or will one of the keys in the box match the key I already have? (Which I think that implies a lot of coordination in assembling the box and shipping to the right people. Really tricky)

Now, about the Steam/DRM. I have the steam version. If you close Steam you can play the game. If you copy+paste the game folder to another place in the PC you can play it too. I have yet to try in another computer, but I believe the game to really be DRM/Steam-DRM free.

I have the same question too, I am aware though however the beta/alpha access steam key has upgraded to the full version. Now I just wondering whether my kickstarter edition have 2 keys?

I ordered the same CE from what lordcash (mine hasn't arrived). Is the kickstarter CE edition contents same as the one sold here with 2 steam keys
I'm in the same boat. Order my CE from Larian on June 6th. Haven't received it yet. I'm in the US on the East Coast. My steam early access key was converted into the full game, which is what I'm using to play the game right now.
Posted By: jimnms Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 09/07/14 11:34 PM
I'm in the USA and I just received mine today. party
Posted By: henryv Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 10/07/14 03:21 AM
I just got my box. I have't opened it yet though.
Originally Posted by jimnms

What kind of shipping was it? USPS?
Posted By: henryv Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 10/07/14 04:31 AM
Originally Posted by Fireblade
Originally Posted by jimnms

What kind of shipping was it? USPS?

Belgique-belgie (Bpack world light) stamps. Belgian wordings on the back of the box with handwriting information/input. I wasn't the one who got the box when it was delivered so I don't know if it is UPS or whatnot.
Just wanted to report that I received my physical CE earlier this afternoon! party I live in western Canada.

Larian, if you read this--beautiful package, thank you! The care and attention put into its creation is really evident. It felt like Christmas opening the wonderfully designed box (like a mini boardgame!) and going through the goodies. All the cards are gorgeous. smile
Posted By: Dimitris Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 10/07/14 08:13 AM
I've received mine today too! groovy
Posted By: Bobz Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 10/07/14 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by Gyson
Heck, I'm not even sure if anyone in the U.S. received their (non-Kickstarter) Collector's Editions yet, and those were sent out a week prior to launch. I'm wondering when I should start being concerned. Someone in Ireland got theirs yesterday, however.

Thats weird because I'm from Ireland too and still have not received my Kickstarter Collector's Edition 5 days later.
I am also in Western Canada but have NOT recieved mine yet frown

(Non KS CE).
Posted By: MaxTeel Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 10/07/14 12:53 PM
I just received my CE today.

Concerning my questions about the keys, the box only comes with ONE KEY, the extra give-it-to-your-friend key. But I also have a key for the DLC. I already have, in my game, Zandalor's trunks and the Golden Grail. To I have to use that key to get the art-pack and the design documents?

Also, will I have the soundtrack in digital form?
Mine arrived yesterday! (I wasn't at home so I picked it up from the local post office today). I live in Germany and I ordered it last wednesday... so just 5 working days, it was not that bad!
Posted By: Natsu Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 10/07/14 10:07 PM
I just received my CE today.

Concerning my questions about the keys, the box only comes with ONE KEY, the extra give-it-to-your-friend key. But I also have a key for the DLC. I already have, in my game, Zandalor's trunks and the Golden Grail. To I have to use that key to get the art-pack and the design documents?

Also, will I have the soundtrack in digital form?

Thanks for the confirmation so only one extra copy and dlc. That is expected since we had one as digital, so in essence we had two =p

Did you get the other stuff like divine divinity game, beyond divinity game, soundtrack, zandlor deck of cards, map, sticker, etc?
I, like Neversober, live in Western Canada and have not received the non KS Collector's Edition from the Vault. I thought that since cilantroll got his yesterday that maybe it would arrive today. Checked the mail and nope...

I find it hard to remain patient when I really want to play. frown

Grey
Still nothing :P
Has anyone from Australia gotten theirs yet, also was their any word on the art book, and for the people that got theirs, is there space for one?
Posted By: Adhan Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 11/07/14 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by Flash

Yes, happened to me too. Quite strange...
Woohoo! Best email I've ever received from home.

"The printer arrived. Oh, and a computer game from Belgium?"

horsey

Time to *cough* leave work early.
So any news from other Australian, crossing my fingers for tomorrow!
Posted By: Humanoid Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 14/07/14 11:45 AM
Received in Australia, I don't know whether it arrived today or back on Friday since I've been interstate a few days, but it was waiting at my doorstep when I got home late tonight. Postmarked the second, so it was sent pretty promptly, and two weeks is perfectly normal delivery from the EU (I receive dozens of packages from the UK every year). Small box, just containing the KS Backer Edition CE box, which I verified to be a Steam version despite my acknowledged request for a DRM-free disc. One key printed on the manual, another on a leaflet alongside codes for the various digital doodads, which is confusing because technically I should have no Steam copies.

So I expect T-shirts, artbook (honestly didn't even recall that I was meant to get one until reading this thread) to be forthcoming, along with, I hope, the DRM-free DVD. But if it does, it means I've received two more copies of the game than I'm technically entitled to - should I even be admitting that? :P

P.S. Either amusingly or horrifyingly, the package wasn't actually sealed. Whoever packed it put the tape around the whole box *except* for the section of the box that actually opens up. But no one in the delivery chain took advantage of that, so no harm no foul.
Posted By: MaxTeel Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 14/07/14 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by Natsu

Did you get the other stuff like divine divinity game, beyond divinity game, soundtrack, zandlor deck of cards, map, sticker, etc?

Sorry for the late reply.

Yeah, I got all that. Here is a quick review:

I bought the physical non-kickstarter collectors edition at the start of June. It unlocked Steam Early Access. On the 30th, it unlocked the full version. I started a new game and didn't have Zandalor's Trunks and the Golden Grail. Two days later I restarted the game, creating my current Source Hunters, and they started with the dlc items.

- DLC items. I stashed the Golden Grail because I want to play the game as "vanilla" as possible. The Golden Grail allows you to get more money, so I don't use it. Zandalor's trunks sometimes say something, in a snarky voice. They're kinda funny, but nothing really special.

Last week I recieved my CE box. Lets go over the contents:

- Gamebox + game + manual. I don't know if the game is "steam-only" as I didn't use the dvd. The manual is... OK. It explains the basics, from UI to some of the stats. I was looking for something a little more "crunchy", where they would explain how to level up, the rate of the growth per level (1 attribute point every X levels), a brief explanation of the available spells at character creation. I this Larian also missed a great opportunity to add more "fluff" to the manual. A little bit more about the lore of the world - what are the Source Hunters, history of Cyseal, etc. They could also have written the manual "in character", maybe as a "Source Hunter Guide". That would've been awesome. I was looking for something for the big fans, to find more about the game. Most people won't bother with the manual, so I understand why Larian didn't want to put a big effort in it. But who goes and reads the manual will find nothing of use. On the bright side, it is well written; the foreword by Swen is nice and almost touching; and the "What is Divinity Original Sin" section is one of the best summations of a game I've seen.

- Map. The map is made in an almost hard, see-through fabric. I didn't like it that much. The fabric has a weird touch, the printing seeped to the other side, so I had to think a bit to see if I was looking at it correctly. I was looking forward to a malleable cloth, like a t-shirt fabric or something, with ragged edges. This was the biggest disappointment!

- Deck of cards. They're nice. They're made in normal card-stock, with all 52 cards plus two jokers. All the face cards (JQK) and the jokers have a character drawn on it, organized by suits (one suit have humans, other has orcs, etc.). I was hoping for character art in every card. I think THE MAN WITH MANY CHEESES would be perfect for the 10 card. The game has enough NPCs to fill the deck, and there is no problem in going into spoiler territory (it is for the big fans!). I would also liked the card to be plastic. As they are, I won't use them for playing, for fear of ruining them. They're neat, but could be better.

- Crafting Cards. I'm kinda torn on these. I usually don't have patience for crafting systems, and while I like the drag-and-drop crafting system in D:OS, I find that inventory UI problems make finding new recipes a bit of a chore. So I was waiting for the crafting card to help me, well, craft some stuff. They don't have all the recipes in the game. While I understand this decision - crafting is a part of the game, so Larian didn't want to spoil it all - it is kinda pointless bacause the internet exists, and every recipe is already in there. Also, less cards equal a cheaper to make CE. But the cards have nice art, and great "Larian-style" flavour text, so they're nice to read.

- Soudtrack. The soudtrack comes in a carboard case and features 22 songs IIRC. The CD comes in a cardboard case. It would be better if it were in a jewel case but who uses CDs these days? I think there are some songs missing in here, but there are *ahem* ways to get these songs. Heads up the "Dance of Death" and "Mysterious Stranger". They're great songs!

- Stickers. They have a nice quality to them. They appear thick, and the paint is solid. I have no use for them but there's that. They're good.

- Poster. On one side you have the "soldier with a toy arrow in head" symbol of Larian Studios. On the other you have the well known "Source Hunters holding hands" with the D:OS logo, all in a white background. While it seems rushed and cheaply designed ("Just slap the source hunter and the logo in there") I kinda like it's minimalist. I would've like that they put it in a dark background, like in the CE box, and ditched the logo. It's good. I might put it on my wall!

- Keys and stuff. You get the give-it-to-your-friend extra key, the dlc key, a key for Divine Divinity and a key for Beyond Divinity. I'm still unsure if I need to activate the dlc key or if it is to be given to someone (then, why not put it together with the extra game copy?).

Some Questions:

- Will I have a digital soundtrack? Will I have a digital artbook? If yes, do I already have it (haven't checked in a few days) or do I need to use the dlc code that came in the CE? Will the game be available in the Larian Vault?

The Veredict:

Not great, but acceptable. I was really dissapointed with the map, and really wanted the crafting cards for a bit of a "easy mode". I really miss the dice. I love dice! The soundtrack is great, but lets get real, it's not a game changer. People who want the soundtrack already have it, with or without the CE. Even I, too lazy to rip the CD, found an *ahem* alternative source to get a digital version. The dlc items are so and so. Zandalor's Trunks are occaisonally funny, and the Golden Grail is useless. I've still explored half of Cyseal and am already swimming in money.

But I don't think it wasn't worth it. The most valuable thing in the CE is the second copy of the game. It's a bit useless as the game is drm-free but this way you can play with a friend with a clean conscience.

I don't regret buying it. In fact, I only wanted to "throw money at Larian", because D:OS was intriguing and they are know for nice game full of heart (I haven't played too much of their previous game). So I threw them money, and in return I got this really, really fun game and a box with some goodies.
Posted By: Calep Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 14/07/14 07:33 PM
Is there any news yet on any kind of shipment notification?
I'm wondering and also are a little bit concerned as I backed the game during the Kickstarter campaign via PayPal and till now didn't receive my Collector's Box of the game.

As I understand it, some folks in this thread which are also based in Germany ordered the game just recently/after the initial Kickstarter Campaign but did already receive their physical copies.

So is there any system behind the shipment or how is it determined when someone receives their physical copy?

- Will I have a digital soundtrack? Will I have a digital artbook? If yes, do I already have it (haven't checked in a few days) or do I need to use the dlc code that came in the CE? Will the game be available in the Larian Vault?

The sound track and digital artbook is in your Steam instalation folder together with some design docs:

...\SteamApps\common\Divinity - Original Sin\CollectorsEdition
Is there anyone else in Canada that still have not received the physical Collector's Edition.
I ordered it from the Vault back when it was first announced and am still waiting, trying to be patient...

Grey
Nothing again here frown
Posted By: McCordRM Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 15/07/14 09:23 AM
Mine finally arrived yesterday here in Texas.
The only thing I'm not happy about is that damn map. I mean... really?? Ultima had AWESOME, full-color cloth maps and that was a long ass time ago. Really, really disappointed, Larian. frown
Posted By: Bobz Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 15/07/14 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by Calep
I'm wondering and also are a little bit concerned as I backed the game during the Kickstarter campaign via PayPal and till now didn't receive my Collector's Box of the game.

As I understand it, some folks in this thread which are also based in Germany ordered the game just recently/after the initial Kickstarter Campaign but did already receive their physical copies.

So is there any system behind the shipment or how is it determined when someone receives their physical copy?

I'm in the exact same boat: still waiting for my Kickstarter CE. Apparently someone else in the same country received theirs about 8 days ago now frown

Why no shipping notification? It would put a lot of our worries at ease if we at least know there are no problems.
Originally Posted by Bobz
Originally Posted by Calep

I'm in the exact same boat: still waiting for my Kickstarter CE. Apparently someone else in the same country received theirs about 8 days ago now frown

Why no shipping notification? It would put a lot of our worries at ease if we at least know there are no problems.

Im the same way, I would of paid extra for it if I knew it wouldnt
Western Canada... still no CE frown
Im starting to think something has happened to my CE, just my luck frown
Just got my box. Everything was in order. I'm in Washington DC.
Is anyone watching this thread still waiting for their copy?
Posted By: Gyson Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 17/07/14 05:29 PM
Me. frown

But I'm waiting on the regular CE, and not the KS CE, and it should have been here a long time ago. Friends of mine received theirs weeks back. By the time it shows up I'll have finished the game (I own it from Steam Early Access).
Posted By: Calep Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 17/07/14 06:31 PM
I'm also still waiting for my KS-CE to arrive.
Posted By: Myll Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 17/07/14 06:57 PM
Also waiting on KS-CE, which is starting to worry me since I only live in Norway. Shipment from Belgium normally take less than a week to get here.
Another day, another disapointment frown

Wish it would get here soon :P
Posted By: Bobz Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 17/07/14 10:25 PM
Also still waiting on my Kickstarter CE.
Posted By: Havokk Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 18/07/14 01:12 AM
Mine hasn't arrived here in New Zealand yet.
Waiting non-KS CE, it hasn't arrived in Turkey.

If there was a tracking option offered at Larian Vault, I would definitely pay a little higher just for knowing where the package is. But it is pretty late for that. frown
Hi,

Just reporting to say that I received mine yesterday via regular mail.
(said 'bpost' on the packing slip)

In an email to Lynn@Larian the day before, she said that the package takes about 10 days to the U.S. and if the address was incorrect that it would be returned to them.

Mine took at least 16 days, so I hope that anyone still waiting will get theirs soon.

Off to install and play... oops

Grey
Originally Posted by Greyhawke
Hi,

Just reporting to say that I received mine yesterday via regular mail.
(said 'bpost' on the packing slip)

In an email to Lynn@Larian the day before, she said that the package takes about 10 days to the U.S. and if the address was incorrect that it would be returned to them.

Mine took at least 16 days, so I hope that anyone still waiting will get theirs soon.

Off to install and play... oops

Grey

Thanks for letting us know.

Im abit glad to know other people are still waiting, my hope that my package arrives has been restored
Originally Posted by ugralitan
Waiting non-KS CE, it hasn't arrived in Turkey.

If there was a tracking option offered at Larian Vault, I would definitely pay a little higher just for knowing where the package is. But it is pretty late for that. frown

I agree, I havent have many packages go missing, but Australia Post recently had jobs cut, and too me unhappy workers = inefficiency. God knows what they do... XD

I hope larian sees this and adds a higher postage option for tracking smile
Day 18 and still nothing.

Western Canada (Non KS Physical CE).

I am very disapointed in the way Larian has done things.

Good thing your Game is awesome :P

Shipping them regular mail with NO tracking was the worst thing you could have done.

Posted By: Myll Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 18/07/14 01:33 PM
Got mine today, everything looks great with the exception of the cloth map. Had to turn it a few times to even figure out which side was supposed to be up, and even then you cannot really decipher the details...
Ok I'm calling it, I think mine has been lost in transit, Its almost been a month for my KS Edition to arrive, I was really expecting it today frown
Posted By: Gyson Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 21/07/14 02:37 PM
When I inquired about my missing CE (regular non-Kickstarter version) I was asked to wait until August (which would be a lot more frustrating if I didn't already own another copy of the game on Steam through Early Access to play with). It's really disappointing, though. It's difficult to stay excited about fluff-in-a-box showing up once you've finished the game.

Who knows.. even now people are reporting their copies finally showing up, so maybe today will be the day.
Posted By: Teknykk Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 21/07/14 03:06 PM
I only just got mine yesterday Meganubis, live in Australia as well, and it wasn't a Kickstarter version but the Larian Vault one.

It was supposedly posted on the 30th via "bpost" and arrived by the standard Air Mail / Parcel delivery not Australia Post. Apparently Kickstarter ones were sent after Larian Vault ones so people should start getting theirs soon if they haven't, especially in Australia. Total time was exactly three weeks from there to here up in Hervey Bay.

I was prepared to give it until the end of the month before I started checking or getting worried, that is until it appeared in the morning.

Granted we are the most distant region from other regions in the world so naturally we should end up waiting longer and three weeks is pretty reasonable for standard services.
Posted By: Havokk Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 22/07/14 10:41 AM
Retrieved mine yesterday, here in New Zealand. Woot! Thank you Larian!

The poster is great. It will end up on the wall. It is the black-and-red picture of Roderick holding hands with Scarlett. I like that image and had it as my desktop background for a couple of months.

The playing cards are nice, the extra copy of the game is very nice (my sister will like that). The stickers are nice, I think one or two will end up on the back of my tablet.

As other posters have said, the map is more than a little bit disappointing. It is not something of quality, something to hang on my wall along with my other maps (such as Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, The Witcher, Dragon Age).

I miss the dice. I am sad that those didn't work out - the dice and the map were the major reasons I put the extra cash in for a collector's edition.

I'm now looking forward to the art boot with high hopes.
Posted By: Bobz Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 22/07/14 07:01 PM
I inquired and was told that my pledge includes the artbook so the game + artbook will start shipping in August.

I have an email related to this but it only speaks of the artbook shipping later...
Posted By: Adhan Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 23/07/14 12:59 PM
I received my artbook today (Greece here), that was fast! thankyou
It's nice with some amazing art designs inside but I would prefer it to be smaller, having 5-10 more pages (compensating for the decreased lenghth hahaha so it could fit inside the collector's box...
Now only thing remaining is the Drm-free dvd. laugh
Posted By: SamulXul Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 23/07/14 02:21 PM
Today I received my artbook (Germany) hahaha
But I'm waiting still for the collectors box (should be the steam version).
Got my artbook today (France)... wonder why it was shipped from Germany (the KS CE Box was shipped from Belgium).

Strong glossy paper, 45 pages, hardcover, only pictures, no text. I prefer looking the artworks on actual paper than pdf...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Pity it doesn't fit in the CE box... (I regret the good old 'big boxes') .
Posted By: Addon Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 23/07/14 07:33 PM
Still waiting my Kickstarter CE.

Larian Vault is saying: "Divinity: Original Sin - Collector's Box
This special Kickstarter box includes a DVD version of the game, a printed manual, an audio CD version of the game's soundtrack, an artbook and a cloth map of the game world. "

Maybe its because of artbook, that my box is so late. Anyone knows where do I write to get firm answer?
Posted By: Morraw Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 23/07/14 08:36 PM
I ordered mine non-KS version month before launch and still waiting. I wrote email to support today and got reply that all are out of office till August 4th.

I got my first key with pre-order and it also says on my Larian Vault account that my box was shipped but I haven't received email about dispatch. So I am not sure if it was dispatched at all or not. I live in Czech republic which is next to Germany so it should be here by now. Either it get lost or I have to wait till August for an answer from support which is a bit annoying.

I decided to slow my progress in game so I can enjoy collector's edition stuff before I finish it.
Posted By: Bobz Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 23/07/14 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by Morraw
I ordered mine non-KS version month before launch and still waiting. I wrote email to support today and got reply that all are out of office till August 4th.

I got my first key with pre-order and it also says on my Larian Vault account that my box was shipped but I haven't received email about dispatch. So I am not sure if it was dispatched at all or not. I live in Czech republic which is next to Germany so it should be here by now. Either it get lost or I have to wait till August for an answer from support which is a bit annoying.

I decided to slow my progress in game so I can enjoy collector's edition stuff before I finish it.

Hi,

Where can you find the shipping confirmation on your account? I can't see it anywhere. Does it give a date of shipping? That would be very helpful.

Regards,
Bobby.
Posted By: Morraw Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 24/07/14 05:21 AM
Hi Bobz,

It should be under "Your Games" tab. Mine is

Shipped products
The following products have been sent to your shipping address.

Product title
Divinity Original Sin Limited Collector's Edition

But guy from support wrote me
"If your order got shipped, you should have received a confirmation e-mail. "

I don't have confirmation email about shipping. So I doubt they sent it at all frown

But guy from support wrote me
"If your order got shipped, you should have received a confirmation e-mail. "

I don't have confirmation email about shipping. So I doubt they sent it at all frown

I got both CE box and Art book. But no shipping e-mail. I don't think they have sent any of those.
Posted By: Bobz Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 24/07/14 11:42 AM
Thanks Morraw!

Well the "My Games" section has always been emtpy for me frown

Is this the case for anyone who has received theirs?

To all those who pledged for the CE with artbook on kickstarter: did you receive the CE and artbook in 1 shipment?
Posted By: vometia Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 24/07/14 02:30 PM
The artbook was delayed: mine plopped through the letterbox this morning.
Posted By: Havokk Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 24/07/14 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by Bobz
Well the "My Games" section has always been emtpy for me frown

Is this the case for anyone who has received theirs?

To all those who pledged for the CE with artbook on kickstarter: did you receive the CE and artbook in 1 shipment?

I received the Kickstarter CE box over the weekend and the art book yesterday (Thursday, my time).

Like you, the "My Games" section of Larian Vault is empty.

I received an email about shipping of the art book but I don't think I received an email about the shipping of the CE box.

I like the art book. The art is bright and fills all the pages. Once I get a coffee table, this book will spend time in the coffee table book rotation.
Posted By: Bobz Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 25/07/14 11:17 AM
Thanks for the info folks. There does not seem to be any consistency with the shipping procedures.

I will have to wait until after August 4th to inquire further, unless I receive my goodies before then!

Glad to hear the artbook is nice.

Thanks for the heads up, havent recieved a response from larian, so I was abit worries <_<
Something came today....... and it was the artbook XD
Posted By: Calep Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 28/07/14 04:13 PM
did you get the CE as well or "just" the Artbook?
While I haven't receieved anything till now, hope still remains...
no it was only the artbook :'(
Posted By: Addon Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 29/07/14 04:17 PM
Received my Kickstarter box today. Hooray! horsey

[Linked Image]

But still waiting for the artbook. Anyone knows, when it was shipped? CE box arrived one month later, it seems that artbook will take the same time.
Still nothing, and I havent heard back from larian
Posted By: Raze Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 06/08/14 06:24 AM

Since Larian only got back from vacation yesterday, response time for email will be a little slower than usual until they catch up.

The art books were sent by July 18th.
Originally Posted by Raze

Since Larian only got back from vacation yesterday, response time for email will be a little slower than usual until they catch up.

The art books were sent by July 18th.

Hey Raze, Ive gotten my Artbook, but not the actual Game
Posted By: Raze Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 06/08/14 05:23 PM

If you have not done so already, email kickstarter@larian.com, or support@larian.com.
Received my Collector's Edition yesterday (5 Aug). And it was sent on 2 July.
Many Thanks to Larian!
Now waiting for the Artbook...
Wow, today (7 August) I have received my Artbook in good condition, but with slightly rumpled corners - bubble wrapper definitely won't be bad. And it was sent 18 July.
Anyway I'm very happy now. smile
Posted By: Bobz Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 11/08/14 12:45 PM
Received my Kickstarter CE today, thanks Larian Studios!. Those cards are great smile

I've been holding out on playing the game until my CE arrived, so that I can start the game with a friend. Hopefully I can arrange that soon smile

Awaiting arrival of the artbook now!
Posted By: SamulXul Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 11/08/14 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by SamulXul
Today I received my artbook (Germany) hahaha
But I'm waiting still for the collectors box (should be the steam version).

I received my shipment today hehe

It was handed over to another person, who did not come up with the idea to let me know about it -.-

But I'm wondering about the fact, that I have 3 key steams for D:OS...
1. Kickstarter AlphaBeta key
2. Key for a Friend (Digital content card of the Kickstarter Backer Edition)
3. Key on the backside of the manual (in DVD case of the Kickstarter Backer Edition)
Posted By: Calep Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 12/08/14 08:16 PM
Today I finally received my KS-Collector's Box celebrate .

I was getting quite nervous already and contacted Larian about my missing shipment, to which i've gotten a response within 24H.
Anyhow before i could send a reply, I found myself a highly anticipated parcel from Belgium when I came home from work today hug .

Posted By: Yunna Re: Kickstarter Collectors Edition Shipment - 05/09/14 07:42 PM
Hello,

Two months already and I have not received my KS Collector's Box.
I am worried that my shipment got missing or ... forgotten by Larian.
Can you help me please ? ( I live in France )
Larian sent me a replacement and 5-6 weeks later... still nothing, I bet I know what happened http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/8893796/woman-at-loss-over-missing-45-parcels-in-just-two-weeks This is absolutely disgusting! I have no idea what to do, Larian have already wasted 2 copies on the corrupt Australian Postal Workers....
© Larian Studios forums