Larian Studios
THERE WUZ A TREE AN CREDITS CAME!!!

lots o msgs an it said things frum books

liek "Einstein said dis" or "when is a man ded? when hes forgottan" or things!!!! OMFG!!

i wuz scared tbh coz i wasn expectin

i wuz frighted
I think my eyes just started bleeding...
I don't see this even in french... Please Johnny, write correctly...
Spaghetti is NOT good for your brain man... Seriously... wth. are you talking about...

One of the kickstarter rewards was 'message in the woods', where backers could write things to be carved into a tree in the Dark Forest. There were too many messages to do one/several per tree, so they were all put on one giant tree.
You want to understand every language in the world ? We provide you with the best item we have : the Raze translator ! hahaha
guis ur rasists....i cant write well
raze understnad wat i mean btw.....otha ppl only live in their small brains it seem
Johnny,

Please keep in mind that while native English speakers can decode your words it becomes much harder to those with English as a second language. If you are able to type using standard British or American spellings, please do so.

Is your form of spelling a slang or phonetic pidgin?
it's not any form, it's just his shtick

sort of an annoying one after a bit since it's not even consistant
Originally Posted by JohnnySpaghetti
"when is a man ded? when hes forgottan" or things!!!! OMFG!!

This made me laugh though. Picture Einstein actually saying it like that.

[Linked Image]

Sorry I couldn't help it and I'm not trying to make fun of JohnnySpaghetti. If he realy has got a problem with spelling then I'm sorry. I too have a hard time understanding what he is saying.
Originally Posted by JohnnySpaghetti
guis ur rasists....i cant write well

No I'm not. And it's not mean either. But it's difficult for some of us to understand your writing. Thanks to try wave
kk

TIEM TO PLAYYY GUISS
OMG! A TREE IN A FOREST! BLASPHEMOUS!

But seriously, Raze already answered, the topic is closed, moving on.
of corss yeh
it's funny how your typing and English were so much better in your earlier posts...
u mena?? i cna probly type normal but i jus tyep fasttttt

so i can share "the experience" k?

luv xxxx
o guys btw......MY SPAGETTI I HAD TDY!!!!

[Linked Image]
© Larian Studios forums