Larian Studios
Posted By: AbysmalDays Custom Arena Character Tutorial!~ - 10/10/17 06:27 PM
Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that I made a simple (hopefully) guide on how to make custom characters in Arena Mode if you want anymore!

It's here on Steam if you wish to read it! It's also being updated every other day.

I hope it helps enlighten some of you who are truly curious as to what to do!

Enjoy, and if you have any questions, I'd prefer you message me on Steam or the Nexus on my custom arena mode developmental pack!~

Wish you the best of luck~
Posted By: Draco359 Re: Custom Arena Character Tutorial!~ - 11/10/17 09:47 PM
Would the AI be able to handle custom arena characters? I ask because my mates time scheduel does not usualy intersect and sometimes I just play vs ai.
Posted By: AbysmalDays Re: Custom Arena Character Tutorial!~ - 12/10/17 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by Draco359
Would the AI be able to handle custom arena characters? I ask because my mates time scheduel does not usualy intersect and sometimes I just play vs ai.

Sorry I got to this so late, but yes! They can perfectly fine.
Posted By: Draco359 Re: Custom Arena Character Tutorial!~ - 13/10/17 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by AbysmalDays
Originally Posted by Draco359

Sorry I got to this so late, but yes! They can perfectly fine.

You are the light of my life as a gamer.

I have here a possible arena only changes that should be made to make this game mode more balanced: http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=629479#Post629479

Do you mind having a read and give me an opinion?
© Larian Studios forums