Larian Studios
Posted By: Umbra More teasing from Larian - 04/02/22 05:43 PM
question for us:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BaldursGate3/comments/skigjn/what_do_all_of_these_things_have_in_common/
Posted By: mcmackal Re: More teasing from Larian - 04/02/22 05:58 PM
Things a barbarian could use to smash, perhaps? Or things that can be thrown by a barbarian? Or something that's getting by me but either way, I'm excited!
Posted By: Boblawblah Re: More teasing from Larian - 04/02/22 06:07 PM
things in a D&D game
Posted By: RagnarokCzD Re: More teasing from Larian - 04/02/22 06:29 PM
Some tips on Twitter are actualy quite funny ...
My personal favourite was: "Things Sven has found in his bed?" laugh
Posted By: Saito Hikari Re: More teasing from Larian - 04/02/22 07:01 PM
These are all probably separate things in the next patch rather than explicitly related to each other.

- Sword and Axe hints may be referring to new magic weapons for those categories or a hint to the next class, which would point towards Barbarian most of all.
- 'An entire Goblin' is likely a hint at a new character that may be added
- 'Economy size wine bottle' is likely a new cutscene/event related to Raphael, or cutscene related in general (your character may have the option to actually drink one during the banquet cutscenes?).
- 'Just a bit of Goblin' is probably the aforementioned possible new character being blown up in a later event, or a dismemberment system if you kill a goblin with an edged weapon with a critical hit or something
- 'A friendly Wizard' is likely Gale receiving Shadowheart-level additions to his character arc. Maybe he will actually join us during the prologue now, instead of awkwardly showing up at that teleport point, which screamed placeholder.

EDIT: A friend in my DnD group brought up the possibility of the Hobgoblin race, which is actually a very solid guess.

http://dnd5e.wikidot.com/hobgoblin
Posted By: smberg Re: More teasing from Larian - 04/02/22 07:15 PM
Things a Bard will use in a romance scene
Posted By: Icelyn Re: More teasing from Larian - 04/02/22 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by smberg
Things a Bard will use in a romance scene
laugh
Posted By: Niara Re: More teasing from Larian - 04/02/22 11:31 PM
"Things you can still shove off cliffs that are 20 feet away, in the new patch! We're improving Shove! Now you can use shove as both an action AND a bonus action, and we've increased the number of things you can shove, and the distance you can shove them!"
Posted By: Eagle Pursuit Re: More teasing from Larian - 05/02/22 01:11 AM
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Some tips on Twitter are actualy quite funny ...
My personal favourite was: "Things Sven has found in his bed?" laugh

That was me
Posted By: avahZ Darkwood Re: More teasing from Larian - 05/02/22 03:33 AM
Originally Posted by Niara
"Things you can still shove off cliffs that are 20 feet away, in the new patch! We're improving Shove! Now you can use shove as both an action AND a bonus action, and we've increased the number of things you can shove, and the distance you can shove them!"

Please don’t give them any ideas 😂 You are officially exiled to the halfling thread for the next two days.
Posted By: GM4Him Re: More teasing from Larian - 05/02/22 05:42 AM
Originally Posted by avahZ Darkwood
Originally Posted by Niara

Please don’t give them any ideas 😂 You are officially exiled to the halfling thread for the next two days.

And just like that, BG3 became Shovefest2022.

No need for weapons anymore, or classes, or spells, or barrelmancy, or ANYTHING. Just show your enemies some love and SHOVE.

Or just tell them to Shove It! 😏
Posted By: ThMighty Kobold Re: More teasing from Larian - 05/02/22 08:36 PM
I think we can all agree the Baldur’s Gate 2 would’ve been a far better game, if it had given you the option to shove Irenicus off the Tree of Lie. grin

As for the tease: My money is on Barbarian, too.
Posted By: etonbears Re: More teasing from Larian - 05/02/22 10:04 PM
Hmm.

Perhaps these are all elements in a new cutscene technology demonstrator, which, unusually for BG3, are all animated using the same basis vector space, leading to an unexpectedly coherent outcome?

One can hope.

P.S. This is actually amusing if you understand 3d rendering wink
Posted By: Merlex Re: More teasing from Larian - 05/02/22 10:26 PM
1. A Sword: 2 attacks per round, level 5.
2. An Axe: the Barbarian class.
3. An entire Goblin: playable Goblin race.
4. Economy Sized Wine Bottle: party time, a 6 person party.
5. Just a Bit of Goblin: playable Hobgoblin race.
6. Friendly Wizard: THE ENCHANTER WIZARD SUBCLASS!!!

What do all of these things have in common? Patch 7.
Posted By: fallenj Re: More teasing from Larian - 06/02/22 02:22 AM
If you google Goblin you'll get: a mischievous, ugly creature resembling a dwarf

so it could be a Mischievous creature and just a bit of a mischievous creature, kind of like a Gnome and pretty sure Gnomes are really good illusion wizards.

Economy sized wine bottle is 750ML which comes to six wine glasses, which is possible hint to 6 player party (doubt it but its their).

those are my guesses.
Posted By: Topgoon Re: More teasing from Larian - 06/02/22 01:23 PM
Low end, more realistic expectation - they're all items for a single-class joke - i.e. "what do bards use in foreplay", or "what can a Paladin smite with".

High end *inhales COPIUM* expectations - they represent individual items we're getting in the update

Sword = Paladin Class
Axe = Barbarian Class
Entire Goblin = Siding fully with Goblin Path updated
Economy Sized Wine Bottle = Party Scene Revamped
Just a bit of Goblin = Siding partially with the Goblins updated
Friendly Wizard = more Gale content + Wizard Subclasses
Posted By: Dez Re: More teasing from Larian - 07/02/22 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by Merlex

... Oh boy, I really, really hope this is it. I very much doubt that is the case, but oh boy how I wish. q _ q
Posted By: Tuco Re: More teasing from Larian - 07/02/22 03:27 PM
Don't set yourselves for disappointment, people.
Posted By: Eagle Pursuit Re: More teasing from Larian - 07/02/22 04:06 PM
So... what day this week? Thursday?
Posted By: fallenj Re: More teasing from Larian - 07/02/22 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by Eagle Pursuit
todays monday
Posted By: Wormerine Re: More teasing from Larian - 07/02/22 05:58 PM
Who knows. Thursday Panel From Hell would make sense. As far as I know, no date was announced yet. But as they started to officially tease it I would expect for it to happen soon. This or next week perhaps?
Posted By: RagnarokCzD Re: More teasing from Larian - 07/02/22 06:47 PM
Dont they usualy anounce it officialy a week or two in advance? O_o
I mean ... sinc that didnt happened yet, cant we quite safely presume tht this or next week no show is planned?
Posted By: Merlex Re: More teasing from Larian - 08/02/22 01:57 AM
Originally Posted by Tuco
Don't set yourselves for disappointment, people.

Nah, I was just having a little fun. I do believe that we are getting another class with patch 7. And Larian is hinting at the Barbarian. Not my favorite class, though I'll take any progress. I really "hope" the friendly wizard reference is the enchanter (my fav 5e subclass), though I'm not counting on it. The rest was a joke. Although 750 ml wine bottle equaling 6 wine glasses, is intriguing.
Posted By: ALexws Re: More teasing from Larian - 08/02/22 08:24 AM
saw this a couple of months ago. didn't think of it until now. This might be what "a friendly wizard" means.
a reworked Gale's face
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Posted By: EvilVik Re: More teasing from Larian - 08/02/22 08:43 AM
I'd definitely like to see an updated Gale. He's always looked a bit bland compared to the other Characters, like an early sketch or placeholder.
Posted By: RagnarokCzD Re: More teasing from Larian - 08/02/22 09:04 AM
I like curent (old?) Gale much more than this. :-/
Posted By: Zellin Re: More teasing from Larian - 08/02/22 09:24 AM
Ah... ok. Shame me later if I'm wrong.
A sword - a weapon.
An axe - a weapon.
An entire goblin - with enough strenth can be tossed at another enemy so... a weapon. Actually "a dead goblin" is one of examples in impovised weapon description.
Economy-size wine bottle - can be used as improvised weapon.
Just a bit of goblin - can be used as improvised weapon.
A friendly wizard - Gale's nickname for quite long already and if you refuse to recruit him, he says that's a bad decision, because a wizard like him could be a powerful WEAPON at your disposal.

It's all weapons, real ones, improvised ones and figurative ones. I suppose we will get Improvised weapons and maybe a broder choice of types of actual weapons.
Posted By: fallenj Re: More teasing from Larian - 08/02/22 09:59 AM
Originally Posted by Zellin
Ah... ok. Shame me later if I'm wrong.
A sword - a weapon.
An axe - a weapon.
An entire goblin - with enough strenth can be tossed at another enemy so... a weapon. Actually "a dead goblin" is one of examples in impovised weapon description.
Economy-size wine bottle - can be used as improvised weapon.
Just a bit of goblin - can be used as improvised weapon.
A friendly wizard - Gale's nickname for quite long already and if you refuse to recruit him, he says that's a bad decision, because a wizard like him could be a powerful WEAPON at your disposal.

It's all weapons, real ones, improvised ones and figurative ones. I suppose we will get Improvised weapons and maybe a broder choice of types of actual weapons.

Ya this is pretty good

Edit* Ya after watching a vid the whole message about them being weapon related would make sense if it was a tease related to Monk (improvised weapons).
Posted By: Tuco Re: More teasing from Larian - 08/02/22 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
I like curent (old?) Gale much more than this. :-/
I really, really don’t.
Posted By: Eagle Pursuit Re: More teasing from Larian - 08/02/22 03:38 PM
I do too. I'm not crazy about this new "Billy Ray Cyrus" Gale.
Posted By: Tuco Re: More teasing from Larian - 08/02/22 04:35 PM
Gale would be an ok character but its current facial expressions make him look like a prime quality moron.
When he tries to flirt with Shadowheart during your first encounter and his eyes flicker in an attempt to give him a dreamy, seductive vibe he comes off like one of the most punchable faces in the known universe and his beard is borderline unwatchable.

Any change from that is on the good road to be a massive improvement by default.
Posted By: Eagle Pursuit Re: More teasing from Larian - 08/02/22 06:12 PM
A hint in the pre-patch announcement:

"It will be ... pretty cool"
Posted By: RagnarokCzD Re: More teasing from Larian - 08/02/22 06:48 PM
Do you think that "a Friendly Wizard" would mean that Gale will become recruitable during tutorial? O:)
Posted By: smberg Re: More teasing from Larian - 08/02/22 08:55 PM
OK, here is the first Pre-patch announcement: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1086940/view/3096790126026205258

32 GB in size. How does this compare to other Patches?

If this is large enough for a new area, then I am going to throw out a guess from the middle of nowhere based only on the hint “it’s going to be…pretty cool”. - the mountain pass route to Moonrise Towers.

Supposedly there are going to be 3 paths to Moonrise Towers - Underdark, Risen Road, mountain pass.

What do you think? Is the patch size large enough for a new area?
Posted By: Eagle Pursuit Re: More teasing from Larian - 08/02/22 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by smberg
OK, here is the first Pre-patch announcement: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1086940/view/3096790126026205258

32 GB in size. How does this compare to other Patches?

If this is large enough for a new area, then I am going to throw out a guess from the middle of nowhere based only on the hint “it’s going to be…pretty cool”. - the mountain pass route to Moonrise Towers.

Supposedly there are going to be 3 paths to Moonrise Towers - Underdark, Risen Road, mountain pass.

What do you think? Is the patch size large enough for a new area?

Patch 6 was 37GB and introduced both Grymforge and the Sorcerer class, and this is is 86% that size. So... yes? It could be a new region.
Posted By: Flooter Re: More teasing from Larian - 09/02/22 09:01 AM
A sword : new reaction system
An axe : shove nerf
An entire goblin : day-night cycle
Economy-size wine bottle : reworked resting system
Just a bit of goblin : looting qol update
A friendly wizard : class based spell restrictions

What they have in common : hope
Posted By: Sharet Re: More teasing from Larian - 09/02/22 09:07 AM
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1086940/view/3096790126026205258
Posted By: mr_planescapist Re: More teasing from Larian - 09/02/22 09:09 AM
I am so exited for this new <<content>>. I can contain barely myself hardly. Mooh.
Posted By: Sharet Re: More teasing from Larian - 09/02/22 09:12 AM
We’ve got a Panel from Hell coming up to properly reveal it, but let’s just say it’s going to be….pretty cool.

Ok, that might have been a hint as to what will be in the show itself - just keep yourself calm and all will be revealed soon.

I'm not expecting anything in particular, even because nowadays I've barely the time to wash my teeth in the morning, but that sentence leads me to think the Bard could be indeed be added in this patch smile
Posted By: dbarron Re: More teasing from Larian - 09/02/22 12:12 PM
I wish they'd stop being coy and just flat out publish the patch notes.
Posted By: Tuco Re: More teasing from Larian - 09/02/22 12:14 PM
The fact they barely confirmed a patch is coming without setting the date for the PFH makes me think they aren’t releasing it this week, anyway.

Everyone assumed a Valentine-themed show, but at this point it seems likely that they are looking past that date.
Posted By: arion Re: More teasing from Larian - 09/02/22 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by Tuco
The fact they barely confirmed a patch is coming without setting the date for the PFH makes me think they aren’t releasing it this week, anyway.

Everyone assumed a Valentine-themed show, but at this point it seems likely that they are looking past that date.
Really?

Adventurers, quick question for you before the weekend: What do all of these things have in common?

A sword
An axe
An entire goblin
Economy-size wine bottle
Just a bit of goblin
A friendly wizard

That probably about PFH, so P7 on next week definitely.
Posted By: Tuco Re: More teasing from Larian - 09/02/22 01:18 PM
What’s your question, exactly?

I doubt they are going to drop a PFH as a surprise live thing without announcing a date and time at least few days in advance.
Which means it’s unlikely to be this week at this point.

The patch on the other hand could be basically concurrent to the panel, if they wanted.
Posted By: fylimar Re: More teasing from Larian - 09/02/22 02:45 PM
I agree, that it will probably not drop this week. So far, they tease a bit, but there is no date set yet.

I will probably finish my current playthroughs before switching to a new Patch, since I use mods, that are most likely not working for a while after the patch. I really hope, they adress some of the megathreads here ... apart from the Minthara one - it seems, whenever someone cries 'Minthara is ugly' - that gets fixed. I wish the other threads would get the Minthara treatment. So day/night, party of six, movment, etc.
Posted By: mrfuji3 Re: More teasing from Larian - 09/02/22 04:37 PM
Typical Larian timescales is 2 weeks after the initial announcement. However, they said that "Patch 7 is on the horizon" which seems longer than past timescales of "around the corner," so who knows?
Posted By: Icelyn Re: More teasing from Larian - 09/02/22 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by mrfuji3
However, they said that "Patch 7 is on the horizon" which seems longer than past timescales of "around the corner,"
laugh

I am hoping for next week.
Posted By: Alealexi Re: More teasing from Larian - 10/02/22 02:57 PM
I think it would have been better if the actual city of BG was there.
Posted By: Kimuriel Re: More teasing from Larian - 11/02/22 08:22 AM
Originally Posted by Alealexi
I think it would have been better if the actual city of BG was there.

Good luck waiting for Baldur's Gate to appear in Early Access. That is likely act 2, and EA is only ever going to be act 1. THe most we can hope for is at best, Moonrise towers, Mountain Pass and the SHadowlands. ANd I doubt they will add all 3 paths to EA because well.... keeping something back for full release is best imo.
Posted By: RagnarokCzD Re: More teasing from Larian - 11/02/22 05:26 PM
So ...
https://baldursgate3.game/

Splashes of blood everywhere, smashed plate with vegetables, spilled beer, and several axes stuck in different places ...
I gues Barbarian is by now quite safe bet. laugh

But i wonder if there is more in that picture ...
It seems like some kind of tavern ... cauldron bubbling over fire ... do you think its possible that we shall get first crafting mechanics to test? Specificaly cooking? O:) That would be great!

Also that writing "5th edition" is quite intriguing ...
But maybe im just catching stalks here. :-/
On the other hand, all patches that bring this game closer to 5e was the most popular so ... place your bets people! laugh
Posted By: Eagle Pursuit Re: More teasing from Larian - 11/02/22 06:07 PM
Lots of spilled substances. Blood. Ale. A broken bottle of green stuff on the floor.

The shield above the mantle has a raven and a rune, which literally means 'Man'.

The mugs appear to have the nordic symbols aegirhjalmr (helm of terror) and vegvisir (nordic compass) on them

I count 4 axes and a dagger

If it means anything, I would concur that it indicates barbarian
Posted By: Wormerine Re: More teasing from Larian - 11/02/22 07:15 PM
https://twitter.com/larianstudios/status/1492166769150238727?s=20&t=L2Yh2sfvYpANRRV9kxMn7A

Panel from Hell Feb 15. Title: 5th Edition.

The title makes my imagination race dangerously. I assume that hoping for "5e ruleset mode" is probably out of bounds. But I would assume it has something to do with D&D 5e ruleset. Reaction system closer to how it should work? It is not impossible - Sven mentioned they are working on reaction revamp, and if they want to introduce other classes it might be a necessary step.
Posted By: smberg Re: More teasing from Larian - 11/02/22 07:41 PM
OK, I’m guessing Barbarian, thrown weapons, level 5
Posted By: Riandor Re: More teasing from Larian - 11/02/22 08:12 PM
5th Edition perhaps simply because it is the 5th PFH?
Posted By: RagnarokCzD Re: More teasing from Larian - 11/02/22 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by Riandor
You must be incredible fun on parties. laugh
Come on, loose a little ... allow yourself to dream a bit. :P

We dont need bitterness and racionalism, there was enough of that lately around here. :P
Posted By: Wormerine Re: More teasing from Larian - 11/02/22 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by Riandor
I think the pun that's it's the 5th PFH is obvious, but last two titles of PFH were tied to its content, though not necesarily patch's content. PFH3 was titled "A Most Noble Sacrifice" but it was the LARP thingy Larian did, and PFH4 was "Grimforge".
Posted By: RagnarokCzD Re: More teasing from Larian - 11/02/22 09:17 PM
Oh maybe we get Larian actualy playing regular DnD session?
That would be interesting way to see how they see the game. O_o
Posted By: Eagle Pursuit Re: More teasing from Larian - 11/02/22 09:29 PM
So, do we call this one PFH5e, then?
Posted By: fylimar Re: More teasing from Larian - 11/02/22 10:10 PM
If they would indeed implement the 5e rules a bit more faithful, that would be a nice surprise. But I'm not holding my breath here - also I do think, the reaction system might be a possibility. Barbarian too.

Before I download the patch, I will finish my playthroughs with mods though. By the time, I'm done with that, the mods may work again with the new patch.
Posted By: fallenj Re: More teasing from Larian - 11/02/22 11:33 PM
There's a icon on the beer mug that'll tell you the location more than likely, if anyone is forgotten realms lore knowledgeable.
Posted By: Ragitsu Re: More teasing from Larian - 12/02/22 01:15 AM
teasing from Larian

How many feathers can dance on the head of a phallus?
Posted By: GreatWarrioX Re: More teasing from Larian - 12/02/22 01:31 AM
Hell Panel 5 is in 4 days.
Posted By: smberg Re: More teasing from Larian - 12/02/22 09:39 PM
This is from Sven’s Twitter: “ Lots and lots of fun this one will be! I just hope it’ll be a cold day. See you then!!!”
Posted By: Eagle Pursuit Re: More teasing from Larian - 12/02/22 10:51 PM
So... are they going to be wearing Barbarian themed costumes (think bare chests and loin cloths) outdoors? Cold weather would make that much more amusing.
Posted By: Tuco Re: More teasing from Larian - 13/02/22 07:47 AM
I think he's hoping for a cold day just to not suffer too much inside his armor-oven.
Doubt it's related to the eventual class reveal or what else.
Posted By: Elrion Re: More teasing from Larian - 13/02/22 07:36 PM
I think patch 7 will focus on Karlack. All clues leads to the barbarian class, but a barbarian is more epic with a thicker body type, like Halsin´s, Dror Ragzlin´s, or Karlach´s datamine model. Also, Karlack is more likely to be a strength based class, and, due to the fact that we already have a fighter (Laezel), we can guess Karlach could be a barbarian. Going a little further, Karlach is found near the outpost that leads to the mountain road to Moonrise Tower, I think, so, maybe, that outpost could be updated to have the inn/tavern we can see on the countdown page of the next panel from hell, maybe they even unlock the road nearby.

So my bets are: Karlach as new companion, barbarian as new class, a thicker body type to choose, and the mountain road as new área.
PD: sorry for my awful english XD.
Posted By: Ikke Re: More teasing from Larian - 14/02/22 03:42 PM
So... are they going to be wearing Barbarian themed costumes (think bare chests and loin cloths) outdoors? Cold weather would make that much more amusing.

It obviously pertains to the unveiling of the cryomancer.
Posted By: Archaven Re: More teasing from Larian - 14/02/22 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by Merlex

as much i hope for a 6 party person party, i don't think larian will ever budge from their 4 party formula. as their focus has always been multiplayer and 4 making it simpler for consoles and tablets/handhelds. friendly wizard could it be a cameo wizard? elminster? i'm not a big fan of a goblin party character but seeing they probably aim for diversity, a goblin party character makes alot of sense much like nok-nok in pathfinder kingmaker. also level 5 will be pretty sweet i would say.
Posted By: RagnarokCzD Re: More teasing from Larian - 14/02/22 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by Archaven
as much i hope for a 6 party person party, i don't think larian will ever budge from their 4 party formula. as their focus has always been multiplayer and 4 making it simpler for consoles and tablets/handhelds.
We can still hope that Larian can one day realize that 6 member party can easily mean 4 PLAYERS party + 2 Followers ... tho. smile
Posted By: Zellin Re: More teasing from Larian - 15/02/22 01:17 PM
One more little teaser:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1298770324
Now we know why they needed it to be cold today.
Posted By: Umbra Re: More teasing from Larian - 15/02/22 01:32 PM
That is strangely compelling viewing. Now I'm not going to get all my housework done!
Posted By: Eagle Pursuit Re: More teasing from Larian - 15/02/22 02:05 PM
So, they're going to be carving something from a block of ice in a walk-in freezer

Edit: Ope, a dude just showed up with a template for carving a mindflayer
Posted By: Umbra Re: More teasing from Larian - 15/02/22 02:20 PM
You might be watching the recording. Hop onto the livestream to see how far the sculptures come.
Posted By: RagnarokCzD Re: More teasing from Larian - 15/02/22 02:37 PM
Ok, so we know why they wanted cold day ... and now we even know what they wanted the ice for ...
Does it tells us anything tho? laugh
Posted By: RagnarokCzD Re: More teasing from Larian - 15/02/22 03:40 PM
https://baldursgate3.game/

The side was just updated (or it was before and i only noticed just now) ...
Not like i want to make any false suggestions, but i see 6 people ... coincidence? Well, probably yes, but who knows? laugh

But the program seems suspiciously short. O_o
Posted By: mrfuji3 Re: More teasing from Larian - 15/02/22 03:45 PM
People have seen the "The Axe-Man Cometh" under "The First Look at BG3's Latest Update" section on the site, right? I don't think I've seen it mentioned on the forums, so is it new as of today?
Posted By: Eagle Pursuit Re: More teasing from Larian - 15/02/22 03:52 PM
Yeah, that stuff at the bottom wasn't there before.

Would "axe-man" reference a single individual rather than a group of axe people? So, maybe a axe-wielding companion?
Posted By: Icelyn Re: More teasing from Larian - 15/02/22 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by mrfuji3
"The Axe-Man Cometh”
😜
Posted By: ash elemental Re: More teasing from Larian - 15/02/22 04:57 PM
Seems like the patch trailer is out. laugh
Posted By: Eagle Pursuit Re: More teasing from Larian - 15/02/22 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by ash elemental

Where? Can you link it?
Posted By: ash elemental Re: More teasing from Larian - 15/02/22 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by ash elemental

Where? Can you link it?
It got taken down already. :P
Posted By: smberg Re: More teasing from Larian - 15/02/22 05:52 PM
I liked seeing the Tav model and the Barbarian demonstrate the new ice chisel weapon
Posted By: dimab Re: More teasing from Larian - 15/02/22 08:18 PM
Patch trailer:
© Larian Studios forums