Larian Studios
Hi Devs!

Just going to leave this here. ^_^

BALDURS GATE 3 Stealth + Summon Only Challenge Is Broken - BDG3 Is A Perfectly Balanced Game
https://youtu.be/Kv37JEeJ2as

Yeah, but that guy finds a way to do that in every single game he plays. It's why I watch his videos, so I can see what he's got up to this time.
Of course it's not balanced yet. It's an EA of a highly feature-incomplete game before one single balance patch is put in place. What was he expecting?
Originally Posted by robertthebard
Yeah, but that guy finds a way to do that in every single game he plays. It's why I watch his videos, so I can see what he's got up to this time.

The Spiffing Brit is the best. This is known.

Still, I thought there was some good stuff that many streamers hadn't picked up upon. Useful Dev feedback. ^_^
Honestly I am quite disappointed that the same stuff like in DOS2 with chests works here too. I know Spiff is really good at finding exploits but shouldn't a developer at least consider learning from their past mistakes?
Originally Posted by Zorax
Honestly I am quite disappointed that the same stuff like in DOS2 with chests works here too. I know Spiff is really good at finding exploits but shouldn't a developer at least consider learning from their past mistakes?

Maybe make chests not able to hold infinite weight might be a good start for this one I'd say
Does the game calculat the load of structures? If it does then boxes and barrels could break due to overload
Originally Posted by Zorax

Disappointed? What kind of a Larian game would this be without the Barrelmancy class? ^_^
© Larian Studios forums