Print Thread
S
Seager Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Hey I've just returned to the game after a long break,

I'm in the Dank Crypt on a new playthrough and had the Skelly ambush, It keeps telling me their attacks "Sleep on Shadowheart" but I don't actually see anything happen, just a yellow cast bar and the screen idle.

Then on my next characters turn I see Shadowheart is asleep on the floor, I feel like I selected an option somewhere "Don't show enemy animations" or something.

Can anyone assist?

veteran
veteran
...Shouldn't Shadowheart be immune to magical sleep to begin with?

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
S
Seager Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
You are correct, Sorry I wrote this out wrong, my playable character was asleep Shadowheart had a thing above her head that said immune my bad.

Even so any idea why I'm not seeing any animations on these enemies?

I've just finished the battle so gonna check elsewhere to see if the problem persists.

veteran
veteran
I think this combat encounter is bugged. In my playthrough while they succeeded in casting sleep that was the only spell that went off - they casted "magic missle" and "firebolt" multiple time but it seemed like the action attack wasn't performed.

S
Seager Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Yes this is what I thought, To be honest I couldn't keep track of what was going on but I was thinking the whole time "Did that spell even work? No one lost health"

Then when I noticed my main character sleeping I just assumed they were all working but the animations were off.

Thanks glad to know it's not just me

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard