Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
enthusiast
enthusiast
I'm adding my own comment here, bc I cannot continue to play this game until Larian fixes the grouping/linking/sneaking mechanics. No companion is following me at this point. I've tried everything, and I know this is a known issue. But it has now ruined my previous playthrough, and the current one as well. And this time, it happened as early as the Druid Grove. Larian, please redouble your efforts on fixing this ABOVE ALL other issues, as at this point, from what I can tell it's a WORSE issue than Crashes.

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
At least some people can get past the initial cinematic. I keep crashing to desktop just after the tadpole is inserted (was able to play just fine up through patch 6). I've completely deleted the install folder, the BG3 profile in users\documents, and made sure no mods were installed and same thing ever time, CTD during the initial cinematic where the tadpole is inserted (right when it should cut to the city attack and the githyanki on the dragons attack the natuloid). Even if I try to skip the cinematic it CTDs. Update the video drivers, same issues.

L
stranger
stranger
L
After this patch my game is crashing like every 10 min for no reason frown sometimes its a vulcan error, sometimes something unexpected happens frown i hope you guys fix it coz im so addicted to your lovely game, but its unplayable right now.

R
stranger
stranger
R
These updates and all of this work is amazing but please, please please pleeeaasssseee add kobolds and drag born as a playable race. My character's race is a kobold and their class is a melee/sword based berserker.

I was having that problem after patch 7. I updated my graphics driver (and a few others that the driver updater I downloaded found), and now I can crash in character creation just like everyone else. Actually, I have gotten it launched a few times and not crashed until my bard tried to go to level 4.

So, maybe try the driver updater approach?

apprentice
apprentice
Will the Bard subclass "College of Swords" be in the release version of the game? Please!

"Go for the eyes, Boo. GO FOR THE EYES! RrraaaAAGHGHH!"
L
addict
addict
L
Originally Posted by Metalogic
Will the Bard subclass "College of Swords" be in the release version of the game? Please!

It's not phb so I would it's a low chance
But there's always mods!

addict
addict
Originally Posted by LostSoul
Originally Posted by Metalogic

It's not phb so I would it's a low chance
But there's always mods!

Neither was the Oathbreaker (DMG). So there’s that…

apprentice
apprentice
I made a mod to add the College of Swords, you can find it on Nexus. It's out of date right now, but I'll update it when the game is released because it's by far my favorite bard subclass and I planned to play it.

L
addict
addict
L
There is a new swords bard mod on nexus updated for patch 9

apprentice
apprentice
Thanks I'll try out the College of Swords Bard mod for patch 9 on Nexus Mods. Would be nice if the College of Swords would be officially supported by Larian, though

"Go for the eyes, Boo. GO FOR THE EYES! RrraaaAAGHGHH!"
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Hi, this thread relates to early access patch 8 rather than hotfix 8. I’m just going to move a post by Penitence from here to https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=907123&gonew=1#UNREAD and lock this thread to avoid confusion.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard