Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K!EF Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Is this the correct place to post bug reports?

The Wolf statue behind the store room near the Makeshift Prison in the Druid Grove is illuminated (active), yet does not attack the player. I would expect that (like the others) it should be making my life difficult until I discover a way to deactivate it.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

veteran
veteran
Techical & Gameplay Problems is the correct place to submit bugs.

Though the HELP feature in the game's launcher is considered an official way to submit bugs.

K!EF Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thanks. Though In this case, I don't think it's a bug, since there's no way to deactivate it that I could see. Seems more like just an odd prop choice by the level designers.

So my suggestion would be to actually make it functional or turn off the (active) glow.

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Originally Posted by K!EF
Thanks. Though In this case, I don't think it's a bug, since there's no way to deactivate it that I could see. Seems more like just an odd prop choice by the level designers.

So my suggestion would be to actually make it functional or turn off the (active) glow.

Agreed, it would make sense if it didn’t glow in the same way as the traps, or indeed was a trap that could be disarmed (or snuck past). Though I guess it’s not out of the question that there are different kinds of glowing wolf statues.

I’m trying to recall if there are other examples anywhere. I think there might be some in the inside complex where Nettie and Kagha that don’t glow. But given how much I’ve played this game, my memory on this is much fuzzier than it should be.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
veteran
veteran
The eagle statue where the Tiefling children are training is also glowing.

And practically every single statue in the Emerald Grove. I guess the ones in the underground passage are just specifically enchanted to eliminate any outsiders.

K!EF Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by Crimsomrider
And practically every single statue in the Emerald Grove.
Indeed. I'm seeing them everywhere now. I still think it would make more sense if the decorative/non-enchanted ones weren't glowing though.

Last edited by K!EF; 03/09/22 04:33 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard