This used to be much higher on Google results (is still very high on DuckDuckGo) but is recently performing really terribly according to statistics Google is showing me. So let me provide a heads-up about its existence again:

https://bg3.wiki/

This is a 100% non-profit project, and I think it's better to host a "by the community, for the community" wiki like this rather than using Fextralife, for the following reasons:

• No ads, and will never have ads.
  • No annoying "Twitch integration" that constantly floats on the left side and automatically plays a video even if you use an ad blocker.
  • Doesn't force you to give up copyright ownership. As per Fextralife's policy: "All contributions to any Fextralife.com Wiki fall under the below Contribution Agreement and become the exclusive copyrighted property of Kinbundo Limited."
  • Less cluttered user interface, and (subjectively) nicer layout on most pages. Improvements always welcome, of course. It's a wiki!

Suggestions, feedback, constructive criticism etc. is welcome. Tell me what you think, and especially feel free to provide ideas on how its ranking on Google could be improved because I'm not a SEO expert!