Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
O
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
O
IE hill giant potions arent in my inventory after i bought them from ethel.

Last edited by Oldnight; 18/02/23 12:55 AM.
S
old hand
old hand
S
I've had generalized issues with items disappearing and -- thank god! Reappearing some hours later.

A second possibility is that you have a pouch with one potion of hill giant strenght on you and they're all being stacked there.

O
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
O
a pouch?

i bought 3 off ethal in the druids camp-- then i look at inventory and its not there.....

however, when i do a str check it asks if i want to use it? im so damned confused?

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
How are you searching for them in your inventory? Have you tried clicking on the party inventory and using the free text search function?

I’ve certainly had difficulty finding stuff before but that has always worked, and once found I can drag the item to my main character and find it in their inventory. I suspect for me it’s mainly been user error and I’ve just overlooked the item or been searching the wrong party members’ inventory, but unfortunately I don’t think it’s possible to see who is holding an item when you search the party inventory so I’ve not been able to verify.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
S
old hand
old hand
S
Originally Posted by Oldnight
a pouch?

i bought 3 off ethal in the druids camp-- then i look at inventory and its not there.....

however, when i do a str check it asks if i want to use it? im so damned confused?
If you have a bag or chest in your inventory with an item such as a health potion in it, any future health potions may end up in that bag or chest.

Sometimes an item also appears reaaallly far down your inventory slider.

veteran
veteran
you may have it in one of the other party members inventory

when you shop and chance which person is talking it breaks the UI

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.

Link Copied to Clipboard