Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
apprentice
apprentice
Yep, a real force of nature. Can't wait till full release when Halsin will be a companion.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

old hand
old hand
Aww, this is all so nice and heartwarming. It's true, the writer absolutely deserves kudos as well, and it would be cool if - someday, somewhere - he posted more details about his original direction for the character and how that changed, both based on the performance and the fan reception. But I'm nerdy about such things, who knows if anyone else would be interested.

I can't shake a small amount of worry that expanding Halsin is going to screw up all the things I loved about him, but I'll put my faith in Larian (and say a few prayers to the Oak Father wink ).

Icelyn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Yes, thanks to both Halsin’s voice actor and writer! They did amazing work!💕

apprentice
apprentice
Can't wait to see his tender side.

Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z
Originally Posted by Animat10n

Oh Astarion got to see his tender side alright.

Remember the human (This is a forum for a video game):
Icelyn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran

approvegauntlet Love the cute bird on his arm.😊

old hand
old hand
Awww. But their estimate of when I'll finally get to see his tender side... boy, that is probably way, way off, especially if his romance content doesn't kick in until Act II. It might be weeks for me. astariondisapprove

SOS! Message to the other Halsin lovers in this thread! When you finally finish his romance, please consider making a post here detailing how - in your opinion - it went! I don't mind spoilers, I need to know. I'll catch up... eventually... opa

Icelyn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by Tarlonniel
Awww. But their estimate of when I'll finally get to see his tender side... boy, that is probably way, way off, especially if his romance content doesn't kick in until Act II. It might be weeks for me. astariondisapprove

SOS! Message to the other Halsin lovers in this thread! When you finally finish his romance, please consider making a post here detailing how - in your opinion - it went! I don't mind spoilers, I need to know. I'll catch up... eventually... opa
Would be happy to do so, but I am pretty sure it will take me longer than you to complete the game.😜 I always take a long time to finish games, and I will be splitting my play time between a multiplayer and a single player run. For my single player game I am going to recruit him asap!🎉

I was thinking the romance might start in Act 1 and that the bear scene might be after the party.😊

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Icelyn
[quote=Tarlonniel]
I was thinking the romance might start in Act 1 and that the bear scene might be after the party.😊
I doubt it, because on Panel from Hell they said that he went with us to the city even if he does not like cities and as was shown on Panel that scene is in the city.

old hand
old hand
Yeah, I have a feeling it's going to be a slow burn. Even on top of the several years it's already been a slow burn.

apprentice
apprentice
Yeah, I have a feeling it's going to be a slow burn. Even on top of the several years it's already been a slow burn.
Yeah, I think it will starts just before ACT 3.

Icelyn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
😢

Hopefully they have something after the party at least!

old hand
old hand
Puts on tinfoil hat

Maybe this is part of the reason for Halsin being a poly option - so you can romance someone else while waiting for his romance to kick off, without locking yourself out of the latter.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Icelyn
😢

Hopefully they have something after the party at least!
Soon will see. Can't wait.

apprentice
apprentice
Puts on tinfoil hat

Maybe this is part of the reason for Halsin being a poly option - so you can romance someone else while waiting for his romance to kick off, without locking yourself out of the latter.
And than dump the first one for a Halsin? astariondisapprove

old hand
old hand
And than dump the first one for a Halsin? astariondisapprove

Depends on whether the first one is also up for some polyamory. We still don't really know how this multi-romance system is going to work.

apprentice
apprentice
From 50:00 Swen is talking about bear scene, Halsin and romance scenes.
[video:youtube]
[/video]

Icelyn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
From 50:00 Swen is talking about bear scene, Halsin and romance scenes.
[video:youtube]
[/video]
No intimacy coordinator for the bear scene because there was no bear!😂😂😂

Last edited by Icelyn; 30/07/23 01:49 PM. Reason: Moving non-Halsin part to the general thread.
apprentice
apprentice
Quote from new CU
Throughout your journey, you'll forge genuine connections with those you venture with. These can flourish into relationships that add gravity to every decision you make in the game, and you’re free to pursue them through deliberation, choice, and consequences. However, you’re also able to back out of them at any moment, change your mind, or fall in love with someone else.

What's more, in some cases you can even form polyamorous relationships.

old hand
old hand
It all sounds really interesting. For other people. hahaha I'm so boring, I just pick one love interest per character and stick with them the whole way through any game. All these choices sound great, though, I'm always for more choices and more ways to play out a story.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard