Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Icelyn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by Tarlonniel
It all sounds really interesting. For other people. hahaha I'm so boring, I just pick one love interest per character and stick with them the whole way through any game. All these choices sound great, though, I'm always for more choices and more ways to play out a story.
Same!

addict
addict
I admire your consistency in this. I have to say. Also : RELEASE IN 2 DAYS!! LET'S GOOO!

Alt+ left click in the inventory on an item while the camp stash is opened transfers the item there. Make it a reality.
apprentice
apprentice
Yeah. Only two days till daddy Halsin.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Tarlonniel
It all sounds really interesting. For other people. hahaha I'm so boring, I just pick one love interest per character and stick with them the whole way through any game. All these choices sound great, though, I'm always for more choices and more ways to play out a story.
It seams not for all it is so easy.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I just want to know if Halsin will bottom in bear form. Instant romance choice, if so.

Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z
ALL OF YOU IN THIS THREAD

[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]

Remember the human (This is a forum for a video game):
As Amelia Tyler (the narrator) recently said in her most recent outtake video, we live in horny jail--we have the keys.

old hand
old hand
The Halsin+Astarion combo seems to be beary popular. (sorry, sorry)

Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z
Originally Posted by Xurtan
As Amelia Tyler (the narrator) recently said in her most recent outtake video, we live in horny jail--we have the keys.
So I have come to learn
And respect 🫡

You still have to stay there though… even though you arrested yourself.

Last edited by Zerubbabel; 01/08/23 08:11 PM.

Remember the human (This is a forum for a video game):
apprentice
apprentice
Well let's just say I'm glad there is a male counterpart Jaheira now as well and I really look forward to having a 3 druid party, with Minsc of course.

There are going to be lots of conversations about nature, balance, animals and mentions of Silvanus.

Icelyn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by Davaretta
Well let's just say I'm glad there is a male counterpart Jaheira now as well and I really look forward to having a 3 druid party, with Minsc of course.

There are going to be lots of conversations about nature, balance, animals and mentions of Silvanus.
approvegauntlet

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Davaretta

Wait until they find out that Cernd's child is the final boss.

veteran
veteran
I almost made a unflattering reference to Cernd earlier, but he gets enough of it as it is.

veteran
veteran
Well I don't want to derail since this is Icelyn's celebration thread but I have wondered if Halsin and Cernd are members of the same order. Because Halsin's size and the fact that he prefers the bear form to any other suggests that he's a werebear and, like Cernd, is using his Druidic power to keep lycanthropy at bay.

Okay, speculation over. Back to the party.

🎉🎉🥂🎉🎉

old hand
old hand
Well, I've gotten past the party scene, and if I hadn't already known that Halsin was a potential love interest, I probably would've assumed he wasn't available. Still playing and hoping for good things in the future.

I swear that one of his lines at the party is the writer(s) laughing at our thirstiness.

C
enthusiast
enthusiast
C
This thread is a summary of "oh sweet summer child"

Larian fix what you broke and next time do better research.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard