Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Tuco #855501 07/07/23 11:59 AM
veteran
veteran
Talking about the substance of the video, I think dragonborn really look awesome.

Tuco #855502 07/07/23 12:09 PM
addict
addict
These look incredible. I can't wait to get my hands on the customization options, though I do fear for my spare time as I pour hours and hours making Dragonborn characters rather than actually playing the game.

Also nice! Optional tail. A very common houserule for this race since, for most people, Dragonborn without a tail looks a bit... Odd.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by JandK
Originally Posted by Ixal
Hm, all those dragonborn appear tail-less like it is normal in D&D.
Yet one picture of a dragonborn larian showed has a small tail. I wonder if that is optional or if Larian used an outdated picture and all dragonborn in the game wont have a tail...

Tails are optional. Someone asked a similar question on the tiktok video and Larian responded, letting us know that tails are an option.

I hope so!
Everything looks just amazing

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Boblawblah
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
You know, places where you CAN share it ... if you want.

I think you hit on the point Rag laugh They simply don't want to share it with the forums.
They are under a month from release and in the marketing phase. You don't market a game to people who already know about the game enough to be on a forum about the game. What about that is surprising?

Tuco Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by Elessaria666
They are under a month from release and in the marketing phase. You don't market a game to people who already know about the game enough to be on a forum about the game. What about that is surprising?

Do you realize that no one was expecting (let alone asking) for them to post ONLY on the official forum, right?

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard