old hand
OP Offline
old hand
N
She has two buffs active on her. No one else in the party has these auras

The active abilities are.

Lathander's light.

Demonspirit Aura.

I looked both these up and don't see any direct translations in current stuff. But it sounds a lot like the abilities the old Morninglord class used to have

Then remember that Shadowheart has those strange glowing spells she cant controll

Its still possible these are gear related, but between this and how Swen remembered he was about to spoil something and stopped playing quickly, it makes me think maybe Larian accidentally leaked Shadowheart's story.

Strange glowing spells? When I wonder. I saw a dialog path where you discuss some strange magic with her and ask her whether it is Shar magic. But I don't remember when that magic actually happened.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Regarding "Lathander's Light"

I'm pretty sure the githyanki creche will be situated in an abandoned temple to Lanthander. That's probably where she got the buff, I don't think it's related to her character. You can see what's likely the temple in the recent teaser trailer Here. There are other glimpses of inside the temple from previous trailers this year but I'm too lazy too go find them.

N
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
N
Originally Posted by Choosen of KEK
Strange glowing spells? When I wonder. I saw a dialog path where you discuss some strange magic with her and ask her whether it is Shar magic. But I don't remember when that magic actually happened.
She will start glowing as you finedshar/selune ruins
Originally Posted by beargor
Regarding "Lathander's Light"

I'm pretty sure the githyanki creche will be situated in an abandoned temple to Lanthander. That's probably where she got the buff, I don't think it's related to her character. You can see what's likely the temple in the recent teaser trailer Here. There are other glimpses of inside the temple from previous trailers this year but I'm too lazy too go find them.

Its a temple of Lethander sure, but why would the buff be active on her like that if it was some sort of quest reward? I believe swen even said his party went through the underdark so they would have missed that temple entirely right?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Astarion obviously has his vampire bite, and they also talked about Karlach having a different, "infernal rage" as an ability.

I wonder if all the companions will have a special ability to make them unique/ stronger than any tav of the same race and class...

What do you guys think the others could have as possible abilities?

F
addict
addict
F
Originally Posted by Qoray
I wonder if all the companions will have a special ability to make them unique/ stronger than any tav of the same race and class...

Most of the companions in BG1 and 2 got a unique ability.

Last edited by FrostyFardragon; 10/07/23 09:40 AM.
L
addict
addict
L
I thought during the panel Jaheria had the Lathander's light status?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by LostSoul
I thought during the panel Jaheria had the Lathander's light status?
I was curious, too, and rewatched the sequence where Jaheira invites the player character for a drink. She has the Blessing of Selûne status (most likely cast by the cleric of Selûne, Isobel)

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard