Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
N
old hand
old hand
N
Did they update Shadowheart's idle animation? She's doing a girly girl hip tilt pose.

W
veteran
veteran
W
I love DOS, so I’ll love DOS3, but I would like them to make more D&D games. We will see.

B
old hand
old hand
B
First sight of DOS3 and everyone will be crying "it's just a reskinned BG3".

Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z
Originally Posted by Beechams
First sight of DOS3 and everyone will be crying "it's just a reskinned BG3".
Wait a second...

Remember the human (This is a forum for a video game):
addict
addict
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
So ...
Sadly i didnt seen over him our dialogue buttons, so i have no idea if "Attack now" button is still missing in Astarion meeting scene.

But i have noticed something different!
The scene plays exactly the same! O_o

I thought we were promised completely new one, as we were complaining about him attacking us ...
Anyone remembering this?
You mean this https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=835261#Post835261 and as I wrote back then it was a claim from some people. Nothing that can be called "a promise".
But I'm personally still keeping my hope 'cause it seems that Fextralife didn't get v1.0 yet. He just has some footages from most recent playable version.

Anyone asked him on it about dialogue system and whether or not can you actually switch who speaks and/or makes checks in dialogues? Because if not then fucking this game will be frustrating.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Zellin
So ...
Sadly i didnt seen over him our dialogue buttons, so i have no idea if "Attack now" button is still missing in Astarion meeting scene.

But i have noticed something different!
The scene plays exactly the same! O_o

I thought we were promised completely new one, as we were complaining about him attacking us ...
Anyone remembering this?
You mean this https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=835261#Post835261 and as I wrote back then it was a claim from some people. Nothing that can be called "a promise".
But I'm personally still keeping my hope 'cause it seems that Fextralife didn't get v1.0 yet. He just has some footages from most recent playable version.
Yes!

Thank you!
See? I knew im not going crazy ahaha!
Eh let me get my pills.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
enthusiast
enthusiast
Speaking of never-before-seen footage being given to influencers for their channels, here's a YouTuber who has some new footage (not all of it is) in this video. I noticed a druid turning into a displacer beast at one point.

veteran
veteran
Damn you ...
Before lsst PFH i followed basicaly just Wolfheart and Chubblot ... in last few days i added another 10 content creators. laugh And there are still more with their own tidbits!
This will never end. xD

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
enthusiast
enthusiast
Damn you ...
Before lsst PFH i followed basicaly just Wolfheart and Chubblot ... in last few days i added another 10 content creators. laugh And there are still more with their own tidbits!
This will never end. xD

This guy makes good content!
https://www.youtube.com/@Aestus_RPG/videos

S
old hand
old hand
S
French interview of Swen about the development on BG3. Plenty of interesting insights into the making of the game here. For exemple, Larian had to write a 50 pages pitch to WotC to explain their plans for the game... one week before the release of DoS2!

Last edited by snowram; 14/07/23 08:13 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Qoray
Some of my favorite class breakdowns, but it's a small channel, I didn't expect to see someone mention it.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
S
stranger
stranger
S
Surprised no one mentioned this yet: Respeccing companions is not finalized and may be removed

56:03 - "If you respec Wyll, do you lose his story with his pact demon?"

(quoted as fast as i could type, but I lost some words in there I'm sure)

This is a great question because I think a lot of people are wondering the answer to this. I do believe that someone told me from Larian that if you respec your companion that some of their dialogue options end up not being in the game because they are connected to their class, (didn't mentioned wyll specifically). It did sound like though that respeccing of companions, at least class-wise, changing their class, was still up for debate. it was present in the build we played but i don't think it was 100% finalized. They may remove that.

C
C
Originally Posted by Tuco
Originally Posted by Qoray
Some of my favorite class breakdowns, but it's a small channel, I didn't expect to see someone mention it.

Yeah I like this guy too. He's great at breaking down the statistical aspects of the game. I imagine he's going insane with all the new stuff they're adding though. He's definitely someone I'll check out for a 2nd playthrough

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard