Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Potatoo Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Animat10n
Originally Posted by Gray Ghost
1pm ET? Damn, that's not until 6pm here in the UK.
For me it is 8pm.
Yeah, 8pm for me too. frown I may be able to create my character before I have to go to sleep.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Potatoo
As a European player, I'm a little hurt about the release time, but it was expected.
Yeah, I hoped at least to day time, not to late evening, for me in Latvia game starts at 8pm.

Potatoo Offline OP
OP Offline
As a European player, I'm a little hurt about the release time, but it was expected.
Yeah, I hoped at least to day time, not to late evening, for me in Latvia game starts at 8pm.
Downloading takes time too and if everyone is downloading it the same time then the download speed might be slow too.

enthusiast
enthusiast
swen recommending not to dark urge on first playthrew is pretty important i guess

enthusiast
enthusiast
confirm orgin wyll will always be a warlock (respec info)

A
journeyman
journeyman
A
Originally Posted by Gray Ghost
1pm ET? Damn, that's not until 6pm here in the UK.
For me it is 8pm.
Yeah, 8pm for me too. frown I may be able to create my character before I have to go to sleep.

How late do you sleep? I have calculated that if both the servers and my connection let me download at my highest speed, I need 100 minutes. Starting at 19:00 for me, that's (rounded up) at least 21:00 until the download is done. Add to that install time and a big buffer because the servers will crash, I'll maybe an able to play at 22:00. If even that.

And in your case a whole hour due to timezones is added on top? Don't you have to work the next day? laugh Am I just becoming old?

apprentice
apprentice
Downloading takes time too and if everyone is downloading it the same time then the download speed might be slow too.
I really hoping for pre-download option.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Xzoviac
swen recommending not to dark urge on first playthrew is pretty important i guess

Why so? Can't watch the vid right now..

enthusiast
enthusiast
some big things change using the darkurge, and its good to know what it was before so you can appreciate the diffrences

Noober remake confirmed lol

old hand
old hand
some big things change using the darkurge, and its good to know what it was before so you can appreciate the diffrences

OK, I might consider playing as Laezel for my first run now.
Thank you for the explanation!

old hand
old hand

Heya!

Potatoo Offline OP
OP Offline
I go to sleep at 10 PM usually so it might be that I won't be able to play at all on Aug 3rd. I'll just have to add another day to my countdown...

enthusiast
enthusiast
i asked about 200 times about asi but couldnt get the hosts to ask sadly frown was saying please and everything! - so we will just have to wait

I really hoping for pre-download option.

As far as we know Steam doesn't allow pre-downloads on EA games, so I wouldn't expect this. Overall kind of an eh interview, mostly safe questions we already had or could intuit answers to. I'll probably still be doing Durge first run just because I rarely replay games, and I'd rather do what I'm most interested in. I'm amused I was telling a friend of mine the other day that release would probably be noon CST, and look at that :v) Some things don't change, I guess.

Last edited by Xurtan; 23/07/23 06:17 PM.
addict
addict
does this link have the conversation or is it live? and if its live can I find it elsewhere ?

DRAGON FIRE-AND DOOM Dragons? Splendid things, lad-so long as ye look upon them only in tapestries, or in the masks worn at revels, or from about three realms off...
Astragarl Hornwood, Mage of Elembar - Year of the Tusk
enthusiast
enthusiast
its live but the streamer seems 2 upload replays so ull probably be able 2 watch it later when its finshed

A
journeyman
journeyman
A
I go to sleep at 10 PM usually so it might be that I won't be able to play at all on Aug 3rd. I'll just have to add another day to my countdown...

You're frightening me and obviously I AM becoming old. So ... no thanks for that ;-P

I'm usually in bed by 9pm, reading for 2 hours then it's lights out.

Potatoo Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Doomlord
does this link have the conversation or is it live? and if its live can I find it elsewhere ?
Show is still live but Swen already left. I think you can watch the show again when the live show is over.

addict
addict
its live but the streamer seems 2 upload replays so ull probably be able 2 watch it later when its finshed

+1 thanks mate

DRAGON FIRE-AND DOOM Dragons? Splendid things, lad-so long as ye look upon them only in tapestries, or in the masks worn at revels, or from about three realms off...
Astragarl Hornwood, Mage of Elembar - Year of the Tusk
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Blackheifer
"Will there be more content coming for BG3?" We know what we are doing next, and we can't talk about it but probably not any additional content for BG3.
wyllcry

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard