Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
OP Offline
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z
Now I have a question for thee… what is the worth of a single forum’s life?

(Welcome back everyone)

Remember the human (This is a forum for a video game):
old hand
old hand
The Red Queen got sick of us all and kicked the forums through the looking glass. biggrin

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Well, it has meant a peaceful day or two for me just playing as much BG3 as possible, but I promise I wouldn't have wished this downtime on us grin

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
OP Offline
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z
Now that we are all up to speed,
This is now a Withers appreciation thread.
He is my son and is the best boy.
Withers camp mascot

addict
addict
Originally Posted by The Red Queen
Well, it has meant a peaceful day or two for me just playing as much BG3 as possible, but I promise I wouldn't have wished this downtime on us grin

So you say, but we know the truth.... wink

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Zerubbabel
Withers camp mascot
I'd be careful with that one...
he appears to be at least a representative or Jergal, though I suspect he IS Jergal himself...the scribe of the dead. And he appears to be in opposition to the Absolute, which I find somewhat puzzling as Jergal gave the dead three their powers and Myrkul is widely believed to be the closest to a friend he's had among the gods. So I can't understand why he's getting involved now to stop the Absolute. He's never been power hungry, never tried to destroy other gods to take their power...quite the opposite, he's given up a lot of the power he had out of boredom. So, what is he after?

Last edited by Darth_Trethon; 05/08/23 12:42 PM.
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
A reminder now that we're not in early access any more and lots of new players will be starting the game so be careful of spoilers!

Try to keep them out of the General forum, and pop them in tags.

The above is probably okay as it's speculation based on pre-existing lore, but I'd appreciate it if people could err on the side of caution.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
OP Offline
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z
Originally Posted by Darth_Trethon
Originally Posted by Zerubbabel
Withers camp mascot
I'd be careful with that one...
he appears to be at least a representative or Jergal, though I suspect he IS Jergal himself...the scribe of the dead. And he appears to be in opposition to the Absolute, which I find somewhat puzzling as Jergal gave the dead three their powers and Myrkul is widely believed to be the closest to a friend he's had among the gods. So I can't understand why he's getting involved now to stop the Absolute. He's never been power hungry, never tried to destroy other gods to take their power...quite the opposite, he's given up a lot of the power he had out of boredom. So, what is he after?
I hear and respect your opinion, but he is my skeleton son and I will not tolerate this slander. If Withers cast Karsus Avatar on Ao I’d just say “Based Bony Boy.”

R
enthusiast
enthusiast
R
Originally Posted by The Red Queen

That's a moral choice I can see doing the evil option for.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard