Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Luxelff Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
is the sex scene in camp celebration bugged? several people in reddit are saying that when you invite astarion to bed, and you choose it after everyone goes to bed, we only get a blank screen and then wake up. is that normal or a bug?

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
I've just completed the party night and the Astarion scene triggered perfectly okay for me. Though perhaps I'm not understanding exactly what scenario you're describing when you say you choose it after everyone goes to bed. He suggests meeting up after everyone has gone to bed, but is that all you mean?

If the response is a bit spoilery then you can pop it in tags.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
L
Luxelff Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
yes, that is what I mean. He suggests meeting up after everyone has gone to bed, then when you go to sleep you select astarion, but there is no scene (it goes to black screen and then the morning). I had the first sex scene way before the party. is there only one sex scene per character? people mention this here: https://www.reddit.com/r/BaldursGate3/comments/15io7dp/only_1_sex_scene_per_origin_character/

addict
addict
It seems like there is just one intimacy scene per character in act one, both Karlach and Shadowheart only allowed me to think about them at the party because I had already had an intimacy scene with them. Astarian on the other hand was available because we hadn't had a scene yet.

Back from timeout.
L
Luxelff Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
oh I see, thank you for taking the time to answer! this might be the case, they just don´t have a second scene.

G
stranger
stranger
G
I think it may be bugged, yes. I did the camp celebration scene and was only able to "think about" someone. I had gotten the Karlach and Shadowheart "first kiss" scenes already so, if the above comment about only having one intimacy scene is correct then that would make perfect sense. However, I had not gotten Lae'zel's scene yet. She had already expressed interest and said she would drop by on some night, and during the party basically told me she was turned on. But when I went to bed, nothing happened -- further, the narration if I chose to think about her suggested that the scene had already happened (something something aches and bruises).

The kicker is that I found that if I rest twice before returning to the grove for the party, I get two consecutive event scenes and the second of them is Lae'zel's first sex scene. So the conditions for it to happen have clearly been fulfilled by the time the party rolls around, but it seems like if Lae'zel's sex scene is "in the queue", as it were, then the party treats it as if it had already happened.

journeyman
journeyman
Only one intimate scene per romance per act, as far as I know. You can 'bed' him twice in Act 1, but you'll only see it once.

Originally Posted by Gawdzilla
I think it may be bugged, yes. I did the camp celebration scene and was only able to "think about" someone. I had gotten the Karlach and Shadowheart "first kiss" scenes already so, if the above comment about only having one intimacy scene is correct then that would make perfect sense. However, I had not gotten Lae'zel's scene yet. She had already expressed interest and said she would drop by on some night, and during the party basically told me she was turned on. But when I went to bed, nothing happened -- further, the narration if I chose to think about her suggested that the scene had already happened (something something aches and bruises).

The kicker is that I found that if I rest twice before returning to the grove for the party, I get two consecutive event scenes and the second of them is Lae'zel's first sex scene. So the conditions for it to happen have clearly been fulfilled by the time the party rolls around, but it seems like if Lae'zel's sex scene is "in the queue", as it were, then the party treats it as if it had already happened.

I also didn't get any scene with Lae'zel after the party. Not only that, but when it was time for the next romantic scene (and she woke me so we could fight), that cutscene was skipped too! In the morning she was just stuck at her tent in her combat pose, lol.

Link Copied to Clipboard