Next Thread
Print Thread
#876402 08/08/23 04:54 AM
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
I understand that the game features full nude sex scenes...
That in mind, I think my following request is more than fair.
I AM NOT INVITING DEBATE AND WILL NOT INDULGE ARGUMENT.

D&D, and roleplaying in general, is all about escapism; catharsis; freedom of expression; the ability to play the character one wants to.
I know people can choose from a variety of armor sets and outfits, but... Last I checked, there was no room for mix and matching tops/bottoms, or going without a top... for women, at least; I've seen male characters without real tops... typical. I think we should expect better from escapist fantasy worlds like D&D, especially in games all about character customization and player agency.

I'm not going to ask for a clothing system overhaul, or anything like that, separating outfits into pieces... No. All I ask is... Please let my (female) character choose not to wear a top. Maybe just add a "hide top" button, similar to "hide helmet" options. And no, a bra/bodice/etc does not count as no top; I want to escape and be a badass bare-chested barbarian lady, or play a shirtless monk -just not male as the trope assumes-.

I already do stuff like this sometimes in my art and TTRPG experience, in a completely non-sexual way.
I deleted my copy of the game, but I will legit buy it again if this option is added.

TLDR: Please free my character's nipples.
PS: I am a woman and do not want this option for horny reasons; it just shouldn't be a big deal... and isn't in many countries!

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Out of the entire post, the one point that stuck with me was you deleted the game and you'll buy it again if they implement the changes. However, you already bought the game, so...?

Oh yeah, and nipples be free.

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
I would encourage people if they do not want to encourage debate or discuss with other people to email Larian or use their support form rather than post on these forums.

However, as the OP has said that they do not want to discuss this with other forum members I am going to lock this thread.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"

Link Copied to Clipboard