Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
addict
addict
Originally Posted by fylimar
I just reloaded a save with my gith mage before I killed Minthara and knocked her out. She probably will hate my guts , when she becomes a companion, because I'm goody good, but I guess, she will be more entertaining than Halsin. Her comments with clown were gold already ( saw that on YouTube and loved it).

I got her the not so good old fashioned way, so we'll get along, but that save will still have to wait until her bugs are fixed. She was telling me about Shadowheart's choice before we even found Shar's Gauntlet.

Also I recruited her on Astarion's origin and it's working out surprisingly well for rp, because they both want revenge on their respective masters, and he knows what it's like to have something/someone make you do things.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by t1mekill3r
Originally Posted by fylimar
I just reloaded a save with my gith mage before I killed Minthara and knocked her out. She probably will hate my guts , when she becomes a companion, because I'm goody good, but I guess, she will be more entertaining than Halsin. Her comments with clown were gold already ( saw that on YouTube and loved it).

I got her the not so good old fashioned way, so we'll get along, but that save will still have to wait until her bugs are fixed. She was telling me about Shadowheart's choice before we even found Shar's Gauntlet.

Also I recruited her on Astarion's origin and it's working out surprisingly well for rp, because they both want revenge on their respective masters, and he knows what it's like to have something/someone make you do things.

I don't kill the tieflings, so Minthara was a nogo for me until now. I agree, that it is in character for Astarion, since he approves of the tiefling slaughter and is totally miserable on my parties, when the tieflings are saved - moping into his wine biggrin.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
addict
addict
I'll kill anything at least twice, but the first time I was Durge, so Minthara did not survive long. Now that I know her better she'll probably survive much more often.

And Astarion's miserable for most of the game regardless of what you do, but even he's more comfortable during the tiefling party than with goblins.

apprentice
apprentice
Have been lurking around the Larian discord lately and...
People want:
1. Minthara to be fixed. No more bugs.
2. More content. Romance or otherwise!
3. Availability in good playthrough.

Knocking her out doesn't make sense. Why can't we knock out other True Souls and recruit them too?
I had to reload my save many times to make sure I was doing it right. Didn't know you had to NOT talk to her... frown

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Greek Tragedy
Didn't know you had to NOT talk to her... frown

You can talk to her freely about everything, even save Sazza. You just musn't threaten her or start the raid gathering (simply refuse to help her).

But yes, would love some juicy Minthy content now to make her properly integrated with the rest. Such an amazing character, she is now at the very top of my favorites grin

apprentice
apprentice
I talked to her the first time and it must've bugged out because she did NOT appear at Moonrise. That's what made me reload my save to redo everything all over again. I got it to work by not talking and destroying the war drum. It is a total hassle. Not to mention my character has no reason to knock her out and leave her there...

Larian devs, if you're seeing this, please give us a cutscene and the choice to spare her instead! She's also becoming one of my favorites.

apprentice
apprentice
We can recruit Minthara and Halsin, please creator own spot in camp for Drow
Their tents currently overlap

A
stranger
stranger
A
I'm absolutely loving Minthara in my current playthrough but I'm surprised she was released in this state. She's very buggy and her involvement in Act 3 could use some improvement.

Minthara has been broken for 556 days.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Minthara and Karlach are by far my favorite female protagonists in this game.
I was playing honor mode and tried to Good Playrthrough recruit her and the knock out registered as dead...

I know its Xmas right now and the Larian team deserve a much needed rest but I really hope in a year's time we hear back about some good updates about Minthara and Karlach, the problem is really Act 3 and how it was structured.
If it takes a DLC, then do it. I am sure millions will also!

Minthara is just so interesting!

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard