Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I've had several occurrences of NPCs dying by casually walking into environmental hazards that were left from a previous battle.

Specifically:
His majesty, the cat in Jahera's inn, walked into an acid pool left after Isobel fight, that happened a day before. No one bothered to clean it while I took a long rest.
Halsin, after I fought to defend him and his portal, talked to me, decided to go back to camp. Except he walked right through my cloud of daggers and firewall, and died promptly

Last edited by Tottenheim; 09/08/23 01:49 PM.
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
This has been an issue with this system since Divinity Original Sin 1. It's definitely something they need to work on.

A
journeyman
journeyman
A
The Zentharim fending off the Gnolls in the cave on the Risen Road started walking into his own molotovs after the fight is over. Thankfully, I was able to react quickly, turn on Turn-Based mode and throw a potion at him. He was at 2hp and would've likely died next tick.

S
S
this is really annyoing. Your party mambers can also die post battle.

H
HZM Offline
journeyman
journeyman
H
The Halsin thing is especially maddening because that fight is BEGGING you to use AE effects like spike growth, wall of fire, circle of daggers, etc.

Link Copied to Clipboard