Print Thread
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Hello,

First of all, SPOILER ALERT, you've been warned wink

So In act III there's quest to save some prisonners inside the Iron Throne Prison. Problem is, no matter what I do, NOT ONE OF THEM moves after I open their cells.

I can save the Duke and the Illithid just fine since I can control them, but ALL OTHER prisonners are just stuck. They continue to have emotes and dialogues saying they have to move fast but nothing happens.

For more context, BEFORE HOTFIX 2, I previously attempted to go in and save everyone, and the prisonners moved fine. I couldn't save them and decided to attempt the breakout later, then Hotfix 2 hits, I come back, and prisonners are stuck.

Since I play a relatively good guy (as good as Oath of vengeance Paladin can get - BTW the vengeance oath is BRUTAL) I can't progress my playthrough further =(

R
enthusiast
enthusiast
R
On Reddit it's mentioned the issue is not the hotfix but rather it's tied to
returning to the Iron Throne.

Last edited by Rack; 12/08/23 10:05 AM.
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Oh you mean

Going to the IT, having the cutscene with Gortash and going back to the harbour then going back to the IT ? well might be what happened to me, but either way, this need fixing. Kinda like the Oathbreaking feature that breaks if you break your oath a second time =/

Link Copied to Clipboard