Next Thread
Print Thread
#878970 11/08/23 11:24 PM
B
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
So Ive encountered a gave over scene with no obvious triggers. Nowhere game tells me it gonna be over if I do X. The game over is my party transofring into illithids. It happens in severs at random battle against bandits next to stone lord vault first. Now it happens before the tribunal. Happens during battles or when it ends. It seems the reason is using rest or reviving/killing your party members. Im almost certain the game over is for crossing the BG bridge, not healing party... Pleas fix it asap it breaks my game, I cant continue as my druidess cant be revived. Happens literally anywhere even at my camp. Drives me crazy, Ive spent day thinking I just cant go there yet.

Also another bug the house of sorrow (not sure what is the english name) its supposed to open for me some corridor after I spoke with the woman and I had to follow her, but no corridor is oppened. Tho I see on the map there is a room behind the wall.

B
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
May be Jaherra (sorry dont know english name) triggers it specifically. Cant revive her.

And one more bug. Quest log points me to speak with those who suffers from the hug, but she is already dead and I accidently met the party before the quest started (may be finding the paper starts it?) got all rewards and they just stand there. No way to finish the quest properly.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Originally Posted by Berseria
May be Jaherra (sorry dont know english name) triggers it specifically. Cant revive her.

And one more bug. Quest log points me to speak with those who suffers from the hug, but she is already dead and I accidently met the party before the quest started (may be finding the paper starts it?) got all rewards and they just stand there. No way to finish the quest properly.

Yeah this part is a bug triggered by finding the note AFTER you've dealt with the Hag. Sadly there's nothing to do about this at the moment.

Link Copied to Clipboard