Next Thread
Print Thread
C
cuksn Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
So I am in act 2 and in somewhat of a pickle.

As soon as I got the pixie buff that defends me from the shadow curse, I got up north to explore and found Oliver. I didn't know he would be connected to the Halsin Quest and fought mommy, daddy and doggo. Now I don't know what happened to Oliver after that, but once I got to the Halsin quest I had to go back to find him and he is nowhere to be found. Which kinda sucks. Anyone knows any solution. I don't even have an old save unfortunately.

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
Good question, I did the same as you did, but in my case he had returned inside the house.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I ran into the same problem. I chatted with Oliver when I first encountered him. He offered to play hide and seek, which I did then won. He then offered to play again but with his "family" who attacked me. I did and found him again. Upon losing again, he then said he doesn't usually lose and to not talk to him anymore. He literally took his ball and went home.

Now, that Halsin joined my group, When I go to talk to him, he's standing in front of the house, but if I mouse over him, I'm unable to interact with him.

Last edited by ahinson; 15/08/23 10:44 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
I didn't encounter this problem, but I found Oliver before getting the Moonlantern, so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it.

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
I did things in the same order you did and he was in the house when I went back, I was able to progress the quest fine. Probably bugged sadly.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I was able to get Oliver to respond by casting an offensive spell on him. Trying to talk to him didn't work, the mouse icon didn't show that I could interact with him, but I could attack him. Using physical attacks did nothing but the spell finally worked.

H
stranger
stranger
H
I've done a few playthroughs and the first 3, I did the same, played Hide and Seek, fought the family and he called me a cheater. I then did a few other quests, one which included Art Cullagh, who I saved, yadda yadda, got Halsin who told me to save Oliver and it's showing me the quest area, but there's no Oliver and I cannot complete the quest.

Hope this isn't a trap...

Link Copied to Clipboard