#880476 14/08/23 10:11 AM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Can we please get an official Larian statement confirming if Minthara's
romance and associated content
is bugged at the moment? Even if said statement doesn't have an ETA for it being fixed, it would really be nice to know if I should put my entire 60+ hour evil run on hold or not.

S
stranger
stranger
S
sadly i don't think it's a bug, it would be hard for something like this to get past even the weakest QA. it looks like they just never finished/cut her content.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Not sure if it's related but ever since I got to Act III, Minthara is stuck with ONE line of dialogue when I talk to her, wether at camp or outside. I have here a friendly status and she continues to approve / disapprove but she's just stuck with that one liner. Can't even ask her what she think of the other companions or anything. just one line of dialogue and that's all.

She continue to banter with other characters and has some interaction while exploring tho.

I'm now in the lower city and pretty sure she's bugged and hasn't been fully tested since we only get her in act II and with many consequences.

Also previous dialogue with her seemed to imply romance was possible, but then nothing.

Oh and apparently, there's no quest in the Journal for her, while other non origin companions have some sort of questlines...

Would be nice to have an official answer about her.

Last edited by Pirlouit; 16/08/23 09:03 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard