Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I propose to discuss such things in this thread.

For example, after killing the hag Ethel, I found various potions in her workshop. They can be drunk and give various debuffs.
In the same place, you can put on a special mask and become a pawn of a hag.

There is also a cat at the top of the Moonrise Tower with funny dialogue when you cast Talk to Animals on yourself. It also makes sense to shrink the character and follow her into the hole (I haven't tried it)

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Another fun fact:
If you throw your important story stone on the ground, the Emperor will react to this, about 5 different options for the replica

I did not try to throw it in an inaccessible place, in locations like the astral plane, I will try to do this a little later. I think this will also cause a reaction

If you kill the Emperor at the first meeting, despite all the attempts of the game to dissuade the player from this decision, the game will crash

If you attack Rafael in the tavern, you will simply be teleported to the entrance to the room

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
apprentice
apprentice
The "strange cow" from act 1 in the groves can be found in the Last light Inn. later in the game.

Well if you force her to reveal her secrets
she will show you absolutely horrible things you never seen that before.

It really reminds me that scene in Rick & Morty season 4 when Jerry talks with a cat, and Rick find out the cat did things so horrible in his previous life, even Rick wanted to kill himself.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Kimba
The "strange cow" from act 1 in the groves can be found in the Last light Inn. later in the game.

Well if you force her to reveal her secrets
she will show you absolutely horrible things you never seen that before.

It really reminds me that scene in Rick & Morty season 4 when Jerry talks with a cat, and Rick find out the cat did things so horrible in his previous life, even Rick wanted to kill himself.

She is also
in a barn in Riverton in Act 3. If you pass a check, she turns into an apple and wants you to carry her into the city. If you fail, she turns into a jelly creature and attacks you.

stranger
stranger
The first time I saw the drunken kobolds scene I immediately remembered the drunken kobolds scene from Pathfinder: Kingmaker. I think developers sent us a wink to that great game.
The kobolds inside the barrels made me a big smile...

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
There is an interesting feature that I noticed now. Hag masks become valuable after killing her, they give a permanent effect to see the invisible

Update:

No, this is a unique "unnatural vision" effect, but it does not mean "see the invisible". Very strange.

Also, I was very pleased that the victims of the hag in Act 3 react to the mask if you put it on. But the hag herself does not react to her!

Last edited by OneManArmy; 19/08/23 08:47 PM. Reason: Update

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
This is an awesome Easter egg with ogre!

I'll try to do the same in the Circus when the kobold asks for 10k gold for the clown's hand. Obviously there is also an easter egg, it should be

Link Copied to Clipboard