Print Thread
Reverie Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Hey, trying to understand the mechanics still apparently, even though
fighting Sarevok
and nearly done with the game :P

In the middle (well, end-ish) of the fight, all my characters' hit chance changed from 60% (or similar) to 20% (or similar). Basically, became 1/3 of what it was. Nothing changed, he didn't cast another buff, the echoes were long dead, but suddenly couldn't hit him for shit. It was still winnable, sure, but I would like to understand how things work, I'm certainly missing something here. Thanks.

On a side note, Valeria is the most useless piece of shit in the entire city, both at its job and outside of it. I had half a mind to just go with Sarevok's whim and squish it, only sorry about the poor tiefling accused of the murders :C

Last edited by The Red Queen; 19/08/23 04:43 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tags
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Folks, spoiler tags please. Including when mentioning appearances by characters not trailed in publicity.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
Reverie Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Apologies, thought it was enough to mark it in the topic title.

F
addict
addict
F
Inspect the main boss.

As the minions get killed they get absorbed, one of which adds +6 to his AC.

I used a ton of force damage, Invoke duplicity, reactions to knock prone, oils of accuracy and sheer number of attacks to win.

Reverie Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
The thing that baffled me though is that I killed the minions ASAP, he already had all of his buffs and I still had 60% hit chance, then one turn suddenly 20%. Maybe it was a bug then? Some weird delay?

Link Copied to Clipboard