Next Thread
Print Thread
V
VECT Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
If you made peace with the mother and manages to aggro it (by getting too close) later on and killing it.
The cub will then be stuck eating the corpse and never spawn into the Goblin Camp no matter how many long rests you take.
Anybody else encountered this or have found a solution?

C
stranger
stranger
C
I have the same problem.
At first I got a conversation with the mother and let her life.
Then I did several other things (Shadow Druids, Ethel, Waukeens Rest, Rekruting Karlach...) in the meanwhile with a lot of rests and no visit in the Coblin Camp but the cub doesn't appear in the Goblin Camp.
If I take a look into the Owlbear Cave the mother is still alive.

veteran
veteran
Strange, I did the exact same thing during ACT 1 and had no issues with the Owlbear Cub. More precisely I had Animal Speaking active, persuaded her that I am no threat, got too close, killed her, spared the cub.

So could be just a random bug or triggered by something else, because even when I left her alive she would later be killed by goblins and the cub had no issues being in the gobo camp.

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
Same. +1

old hand
old hand
I kill the mother, spare the cub.

It turns up in the goblin camp fine. After freeing it though it never turns up in my camp.

D
old hand
old hand
D
Cub dident spawn for me for another reason. Between release the cub and clearing the gobbo csmp I dident long rest. I onky did when the entire campnwas clear and the thirfling 'party happend'.

I did see a few thieflings comment on seeing an owlbear cub. But the cub wasent there and never showed up frown

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Demoulius
Cub dident spawn for me for another reason. Between release the cub and clearing the gobbo csmp I dident long rest. I onky did when the entire campnwas clear and the thirfling 'party happend'.

I did see a few thieflings comment on seeing an owlbear cub. But the cub wasent there and never showed up frown

Ohhhhhhhhhh .... thats what I always did. No rest between clearing the camp and then the tiefling / halsim party.

J
apprentice
apprentice
J
Do you see any dead goblins in the cave?

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
After patch 1 initial problem described by TS still actual. Cub in the cave with dead mother after several long rests. Not in Goblin camp.

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
On entry single Goblin corpse.

Link Copied to Clipboard