Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Colt_Coffey
I seriously hope you are getting paid.

Yes, I am getting paid with robux money, Beff Jezos and Gill Bates from Tarant paying me magic dwarf money. Please go back to Steam forum when you're done here.

Originally Posted by Firesong
Broken companion questlines, the lack of a proper ending sequence and the rushed duct tape approach that was used to bring at least some content from the Upper City to the Lower City are real.

I read some tweets that Companion ending is bugged and most of the dialogue trees that lead to it bugged (making the game seems to ended abruptly).

Let's hope the Patch 1 fixing this problem as soon as possible.

Councellor Florrick's favorite Warlock.

Back Black Geyser's DLC: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-dlc-tales-of-the-moon-cult (RTwP Isometric cRPG inspired by BG1).
M
stranger
stranger
M
I didn't play early access to avoid playing a broken alpha version. Now that I reached Act 3 the entire game falls apart. Massive FPS drops into the 30s and gamebreaking bugs around every corner.

Overrated. Another testament to how unreliable reviews are.

Try setting Clouds to low, and turn off Dynamic Crowds.

But yes, Act 3 is bad, especially at Rivington. My fps was choppy throughout Rivington, and I have an RTX3080

Last edited by MetricTensor; 25/08/23 03:33 AM.
C
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
Originally Posted by MetricTensor
I didn't play early access to avoid playing a broken alpha version. Now that I reached Act 3 the entire game falls apart. Massive FPS drops into the 30s and gamebreaking bugs around every corner.

Overrated. Another testament to how unreliable reviews are.

Try setting Clouds to low, and turn off Dynamic Crowds.

But yes, Act 3 is bad, especially at Rivington. My fps was choppy throughout Rivington, and I have an RTX3080

Thanks for the tip. I already turned off dynamic crowds, it gave me about 3 more fps. The other settings don't change anything for me. Ultra runs at the exact same performance as low settings.

Its just badly optimized.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard