Next Thread
Print Thread
K
Kaos Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Hello, it's been a while since I went to Raphael's house and killed him together with my adventure partners. The question is why do they keep asking me about him when they shouldn't because we simply killed him?

If the answer is a spoiler, don't answer me. Thank you very much. Best regards.

Last edited by The Red Queen; 26/08/23 08:47 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tags
K
Kaos Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Raphael in fear. XD

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by The Red Queen; 26/08/23 09:02 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tags
old hand
old hand
Holded Monster Raphael:

Holded monster spectators:

G
stranger
stranger
G
Hello,

I have no idea! There are so many choices and paths that it is difficult to keep up with everything.
The best thing to do is to report it to Larian.

On my first run, virtue side, I did not have your issue; one NPC didn't know Raphael was dead. It makes sense since she did not take part in the fight.
Second run, Chaos side, not sure what I am going to do with Raphael smile

Last edited by The Red Queen; 26/08/23 09:02 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tags
G
stranger
stranger
G
Hello,

I have no idea! There are so many choices and paths that it is difficult to keep up with everything.
The best thing to do is to report it to Larian.

On my first run, virtue side, I did not have your issue; one NPC didn't know Raphael was dead. It makes sense since she did not take part in the fight.
Second run, Chaos side, not sure what I am going to do with Raphael smile

Last edited by The Red Queen; 26/08/23 09:03 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tags
veteran
veteran
because the game was released untested to meet a deadline i.e, its full of these issues even forcing you to take a certain path agaist your will if you do things in the right/ wrong order

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
F
addict
addict
F
This is just a patch 1 glitch. Completed this quest earlier no problems. Updated to patch 1 and Gale started talking about this thing already long past.

W
apprentice
apprentice
W
Originally Posted by FreeTheSlaves
This is just a patch 1 glitch. Completed this quest earlier no problems. Updated to patch 1 and Gale started talking about this thing already long past.
He's pestering me about me having made a deal with Raphael about the crown, although I haven't even seen the fiend since before Shar's Gauntlet, he never turned up in response to slaying the beast. So yeah, lots of things broken around Raphael it seems.

Last edited by Waez; 29/08/23 08:50 AM.
Originally Posted by Waez
Originally Posted by FreeTheSlaves
He's pestering me about me having made a deal with Raphael about the crown, although I haven't even seen the fiend since before Shar's Gauntlet, he never turned up in response to slaying the beast. So yeah, lots of things broken around Raphael it seems.
I've had this bug as well. Gale was complaining about me making a deal with Raphael when I hadn't even met him in Act 3 yet.

old hand
old hand
My first playthrough I didn't really understand how to get into the city, so I figured I'd have myself arrested and sent to jail - and broke out.

Now. by doing so I missed the entire area leading up to the city, where most, if not all of the Act 3 plots are revealed, started. That was a flustercuck if ever there was one. My Tav 'knew' about plotlines I hadn't heard of yet all the damn time. At the same time, I aggro'd the folks in the building that holds the prison, so there was a villain there who never spoke a word before his end. That end came later, I couldn't beat him right away.

A scene in the previous act showed that he was important somehow, but I hadn't a clue what he was doing up there. Actually, he *did* speak to me once, when I seized the USS Enterprise he hailed me. I didn't even know what I was doing there, I just stumbled unto that thing looking for someone else entirely and thought it'd be fun. It made for a really weird conversation. I didn't realize there was a mission with an objective there. It just said 'Go back to the ship in six turns' so I killed a bunch of dudes and left.

My first playthrough was not great, let's say.

Fear my wrath, for it is great indeed.

Link Copied to Clipboard