Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
addict
OP Offline
addict
Thought this hilarious video might prove that the companions aren't automatically horny for the MC.

Back from timeout.
R
R
KHM! wink

S
old hand
old hand
S
Skill issue

S
old hand
old hand
S
I was joking, but by the line "this happens to me in every fucking game, by the way" we may just have found the person with the world's lowest rizz

veteran
veteran
The thing is romance only requires a high enough approval, so this only tells that the streamer went too fast through the story and didn't obtain any meaningful approval increase, other than with Gale who doesn't even have to be in the party to gain approvals.

Personally for me all of my companions, with the exception of Astarion, are at high enough approval before I even get to the Blighted Village. By the time I get to the gobo camp they're already exceptional. And by the time I get to the celebration itself all of them want to bang me. I'm not complaining of course, but it really is that simple. The player doesn't have to work for romance at all, it just... happens by playing.

Being denied by Astarion though is pretty impressive, I thought he sticks his tongue into anything with two legs grin

Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z
“It’s not you, it’s me. I have standards.”

My brother in Ao, you ate rats for 200 years.

Remember the human (This is a forum for a video game):
F
F
Originally Posted by Crimsomrider
The thing is romance only requires a high enough approval, so this only tells that the streamer went too fast through the story and didn't obtain any meaningful approval increase, other than with Gale who doesn't even have to be in the party to gain approvals.

Personally for me all of my companions, with the exception of Astarion, are at high enough approval before I even get to the Blighted Village. By the time I get to the gobo camp they're already exceptional. And by the time I get to the celebration itself all of them want to bang me. I'm not complaining of course, but it really is that simple. The player doesn't have to work for romance at all, it just... happens by playing.

Being denied by Astarion though is pretty impressive, I thought he sticks his tongue into anything with two legs grin
lol it's only true if you have all of them when the party comes. If they join later - no romance options for you, not at all.

addict
OP Offline
addict
Originally Posted by Crimsomrider

You have to work to get both Lae and SH to max out, especially early on when they consistently give you opposite approval in conversations.

Back from timeout.

Link Copied to Clipboard