Next Thread
Print Thread
G
groove Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
I have played quite a few hours of act 2, I have moved to explore the Underdark since I had not explored it by going the other way there is at the end of the first act. I have finished in Grymforge and I have done the available quests, after a while, I realized that everyone is moving away from me, even though the conversations with them are normal or even friendly, I think my game is broken since a few hours ago?

I've tried this solution proposed on Reddit but it doesn't work for me:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BaldursGate3/comments/168v4ct/fix_for_enemy_of_justice/

What can I do?

G
groove Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Ok, I come to report. Even though I had the "Enemy of Justice" debuff and had killed the witness, I've a summoned skeleton with Shadow Heart, when I visit a city the NPCs turn away from me and I thought it was still because of the debuff.

In short: The problem I was describing on the previous post was because of summons. Sorry.

K
stranger
stranger
K
I killed the bad guys in moonrise tower namely the cult’s guards. And I got tagged with enemy of justice. No way to get rid of it:(

I saved the guys in the pods and they attacked even tho they are friendly

I then reloaded and open the pods this time they were green and didn’t attack

Then I made a mistake so I reloaded and again they attacked argh

addict
addict
I had this bug in previous patch but it's eventually gone. After few camp rest. It didn't do nothing outside of the area of where you get the brand.

Councellor Florrick's favorite Warlock.

Back Black Geyser's DLC: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-dlc-tales-of-the-moon-cult (RTwP Isometric cRPG inspired by BG1).

Link Copied to Clipboard