Here's a list bugs I've encountered this past week.

1. Companions don't follow on pc when you jump you have to ungroup then regroup multiple times for them to make even the smallest jumps. PC/ps5

2. 3d audio on ps5 still broken you can hear most sounds minus floating white text chat.

3. Dialogues still bug out and sometimes only say continue leaving you to quick save then reload. Pc/ps5

4. Save/reloads cause certain scenes to skip without clicking anything. Both pc and console.

5. During combat on the ps5 at random times your character cannot make any interactions with anything there's no options can't end turn have to quick save/reload.

6. Lighting effects in character scenes glowing in thw mouth and eyes I've seen in multiple areas and a big flashy light particle effect when the druid changes into a bear in the druids Grove.

7. Companion triggers too early in both pc and ps5. Had rapheal pop out of know where in the ps5 version after talking to Kagha on my way to see the chick bard alfria

8. There's no weapon swap inside and outside of combat for ps5

9. I found that storing alot of items in the stash causes massive lag and if you sell all that stuff to 1 trader that area well be majorly effected and lag out on both pc and console.

10. After completing the nightsong gale still talks about the night song ??? Lol....

11. Cross saves seem to corrupt game files.

12. Performance in act 3 is still sub par the 10fps boost isn't enough for some areas needs declutter

13. The text about the sussur flower expands outside the black box in act 2

14. In act 2 there's so many areas you can't loot stuff.

15. Some poison clouds especially in the room where you free nere in act 2 are invisible you have to quick save and reload to see the particles again.

That's all I've found so far everything else is semi better then what it was I have over 300 hours logged I'm sure you guys are aware of most of these bugs.

Last edited by Myth1799; 10/09/23 05:42 AM.